New Sub? Blush Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so impressed with this palette..it's silky, smooth and pigmented. Good job blush. The lip liner is meh..kinda dark and hard and I haven't tried the toner, moisturizer or hair products yet. Overall pleased though.

Here are some pics of my box and swatches..overall really great month.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So weird.  I think I am the only one I know of that did not get that Palette...
I got exactly the same box that you did. 

I didn't get the palette either, I got an eyeshadow duo and it was completely broken. I also got Burt's bees baby lotion. WTF? I'm not a baby.

I received my first Blush Mystery Box today. Here's what I received:

Skylark Snowkissed Cashmere Eye Shadow Palette - $40.00

Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Restorative Shampoo - $16.00

Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Restorative Conditioner - $18.00

Kima Terramare Body Wash, Andalusia - regular price $15.00, on sale for $12.99 right now

Hampton Sun Luxe Sport Lip Balm SPF 30 - $12.00

Total value $98.99 - $101.00 (The lower price is taking the sale price for the lip balm into account 
wink.gif
.)

All in all, I'm happy since this is my first purchase. The eyeshadow palette is really pretty. I've already tried the shampoo and conditioner...I like the softness without greasiness it gives my hair.
I'm excited to give this a try again next time to see what goodies I get!

Mine came yesterday. I was really, really pleased with what they sent!

I got....

• Snowkissed Cashmere Eyeshadow Palette from Skylark by Elle & Blair ($40)
  • Overshadow mineral eye shadow in “If you’re rich, I’m single†from theBalm($15)
  • Rescue Restorative Shampoo (9 fl oz) ($16)
  • Rescue Restorative Conditioner (9 fl oz) ($18)
  • Hampton Sun Luxe Sport Lip Balm ($12)
Total Value: $101

Plus they threw in  Dermstore brand Lip Quench, which sells for $12 and a sample of Queen Bee Firming and Restoring serum. 

Got my box today!  The package itself was shipped inside another enormous box -- I thought it was a huge order from Amazon at first, LOL.

I received:

Skylark Snowkissed Cashmere Eye Shadow Palette - $40.00

Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Restorative Shampoo - $16.00

Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Restorative Conditioner - $18.00

Plant Love by CARGO Eyeshadow (in Marigold) -- $18.00 (currently on sale for $9.00)

Hampton Sun Luxe Sport Lip Balm SPF 30 - $12.00

Plus, a Lip Quench and a foil packet sample.  Nice!
Overall, I'm really happy!  For the price, I prefer this kind of stuff to the random oddities Glossybox was sending out.  I'm excited to see what I get next month.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box today, it says mystery box II. All current products and total value is $140, I am quite happy with this box and feel like at this price it's much better value than a lot of my other subs. I hope they keep up including current products!!!

im sorry i do not know how to do spoiler on my phone.. this is what came in my box. Very happy !

I just got the email this morning that they are signing people up for the April box! Hurry as they go fast!

Originally Posted by Christyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got the email this morning that they are signing people up for the April box! Hurry as they go fast!
I'm a monthly subscriber and I was billed for mine last week -- I'm excited to see what I get! 

Damn...that was fast. Already gone. Though maybe it's for the best I missed it, as Dermstore's "mystery" items are really hit and miss. I placed an order on the site a couple weeks ago and intentionally added an extra product to push it over $100, so I could get the free $35-value Mystery Gift. What did they send me? A Raw Color creme foundation that's a good three shades darker than my skin tone. How they would think that sending out a skin color-specific item so haphazardly is just fine really shows how little they care about customer satisfaction.

I just checked and the mystery box subscription still seems to be available.  Maybe they added more?

LOL you're right! I don't know what the hell I was looking at...

Originally Posted by LittleEmmy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked and the mystery box subscription still seems to be available.  Maybe they added more?

Back