No MakeUp Comfort Level

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definatly a 10, I don't wear makeup everyday at all, and my skin needs to breath from time to time, and when I'm working I waer no make. So all I need is vasaline or lipgloss, and I'm fine...

Im a 1!!! I v rarely go out with out make up, I just feel so unready if you know what I mean

I'm a 9/10, I wear full faced MU for special occasions but most of the time it's just mascara & l/g. I'm very comfortable with myself. My man appreciates me au nautral. I have a friend that will not come to the door without being fully madeup.:eusa_wall: I think that's a self esteem problem.

mac-whore i cant imagine you feeling uncomfortable without makeup, you...are....gorgeous!!! i bet you look just as beautiful without it!!! as for me i go without makeup cuz 2 toddlers dont give you much time especially when you have to go out in an emergency, i just hope no one i know sees me!!!! cuz i look crap!!! unless i'm going out with my family or somewhere nice i wont go out without makeup!

I think I would be a 6, it depends, usually I do just go with vaseline on my lips and at least concealer under my eyes. Sometimes I'll add blush. If I am going out to dinner or hanging out or to the mall, usually I put on a full face.

nothing at all? :wassatt: probably 3 or 4, depending on how my skin looks that day. I can go with minimum, powder and lipgloss at least... but with anything at all I would feel uncomfortable, definitely.

on a scale of 1-10, i'm definitely a one. i think i look ok minus makeup, but i still have to wear at least some when i go out. you just never know who you're going to meet (future boss; a celeb or worse, an ex!)

Hmm..I'd say a 4. I must have concealer/foundation to dot on my blemishes and at least some Vaseline to put on my lips.

I think I'm a 4-6, depending on how my skin is looking that day. I have gone to the store or out to run errands w/o mu, and I wasn't really conscious of it, but I do feel better with a little something on!

I guess I am about a 5. When I was young and hot I ran around without daytime makeup and dolled up at night. Now that I am older, I need makeup to ensure that I do not scare small children and pets.

I feel comfortable without makeup, but don't feel sexy/attractive.

Acne and its scars will do that to ya. :eusa_wall:

10- for feeling comfortable

1 - for feeling attractive

I'd have to say i'm about a 3. I don't always have time to do a full face ( do i ever? ) so alot of times i'm forced to go out with nothing on and i've kinda gotten used to it here lately.. but, if i'm going to a club/social event.. i'm ALWAYS wearing MU.

im def a 10! i feel very comfortable w/o makeup :icon_chee i only wear makeup if im going out somewhere

I didn't wear any makeup for the longest time, so I'm still pretty comfortable without any. I'm more willing to go without makeup on the weekends or to the grocery store or something like that. If I'm not wearing my glasses I won't leave the house without eyeliner or shadow. I haven't ordered my new contacts yet, so it isn't really an issue right now.

i'm probably about a 7.5. i don't have to wear makeup and most of the time i don't when I am going somewhere. if i do wear it at bare minimum it will be concealer, foundation and gloss.

1 for sure..... I never go anywhere without at least 70% of my m/u on!!!!I'm high maintenace.......... but thats only for the safety of the public!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

Probably a ten, I just wear makeup because I like the way it enhances but I do it for me mostly not to attract other people. I guess being in a relationship for 3 1/2 years can do that to a girl, my boyfriend always tells me I don't need it but that he likes my eyeshadow.I mostly just do my eyes because they don't really stand out otherwise.

i would say 8. when i am in a hurry its just powder or lipgloss or not. but mascarra or eyelash gel is a must for me. since my eyelashes curl the otherway around. so i need to curl them and i need some mascara or gel, otherwise they sting my eyes :scream3:

I dunno, about a 6 or 7 I guess ... I have no problems not wearing mu around my family, former roommates, husband, or anyone else I do or have lived with. I can't wear mu every moment of the day after all! Even before we were married, I occasionally skipped mu when I was with my husband if we weren't going out (even though we never spent the night together before we were married so bringing mu was never an issue) -- I figured if he didn't like me without mu, then he wasn't worth my time anyway! lol He still married me so he must not care ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However, I am kind of self-conscious about going out in public without mu, but I am getting a lot better about it since my acne has been clearing up lately. I've been wearing sheer foundation and powder and I actually like it! But if I don't have time for a full face, I at least like to wear some concealor, powder, and mascara. My eyes are already small with blonde lashes and dark circles, and without mu they just disappear behind my glasses! (I wish I could wear contacts but I can't!) Plus I definitely want concealor on the few acne blemishes I still get ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am probably a 3 or 4. I always wear MU except when I am bumming around my house. Even iif its foundation and gloss. I have to wear it.

Back