No MakeUp Comfort Level

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 for me. I don't wear makeup everyday and feel comfortable without it.

I usually wear makeup one or two times a week and that's only when I go out with hubby for dinner or shopping on weekend.

i'm a 5 .... depends on where i am .... i can't stand not wearing MU @ work .. .but @ school ... the grocery store ..... not a stitch of MU ....

I agree with babykitty. I can go without it but I don't feel like I look my best. I feel so much more comfortable with atleast a neutral eyeshadow. My lids are so dark and discolored that I really look bad without atleast that much. that and a touch of tarte on my cheeks and I am good to go. It doesn't have to be the works.

so I guess my makeup comfort level would be 1. WAY more comfortable with than without. does that make me a bad person? :unsure:

when i turned 16, i was wearing mu everyday for 2-3 months. than one morning, i was in hurry and did not have time to put on the mu. i freaked out the entire day, i felt ugly.

now at 28, i only wear mu on special occasion, even then... i want to the christmas party, i was all dressed up, my hair was done. i was so happy with what i saw, i did not put on mu. and i really shined that night, i know.

so my comfort level would be definetly 10.

Oh, a 10.

I rarely wear makeup, for me it's a waste of time to get gussied up just to go to the store, post office, kid's school- general errands..

When I go to interviews, I wear mascara and fill in my eyebrows and wear a sheer lipstick.

When I'm out tearing up the town or out with my BF on a fancy date is when I go flossy; but I never wear foundation.

i wanna say 7 or 8. i rarely wear makeup because i usually just sit around the house. HOWEVER, i do feel self-conscious when i go out in public without makeup because of my dark circles, but that doesn't stop me.

If you had it a 0....LOL...but I guess illhave to settle for a 1 ....I have to have full makeup on just to go get a gallon of milk or something!!I feel tooo naked>>> :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm like a 5. Every day, I wear some bronzer, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and gloss. I never wear foundation, concealer, or powder. I've just started wearing e/s, but don't wear it all the time. I have been places without m/u, but usually my bare minimum is eyeliner and blush. Although I feel most comfortable with my 5 minute routine of bronzer, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and gloss..

I'm a 1 hands-down. I wear makeup everywhere, even the grocery (albeit very lightly and the "no makeup-makeup" look). I can't stand without at least my Bare Escentuals foundation, mineral veil, light blush and light shadow and eyeliner. I do believe I'm not hiding anything 'cause my skin is pretty much okay, I just love makeup so much (and have tons of it in my traincase), so might as well use them everyday.

I would say a 3. I can go to the store and quick errands without makeup but mostly wear makeup every day.

I'm gonna say 9. On an everyday basis I'm comfortable with people, places and events with no makeup. For special occasions, weekend evenings out and certain people (just a few) I gotta have my mu. Bare minimum for those occassions would be foundation, mascara and gloss.

I would say I'm a 6 or 7 - I can and do go out without makeup on, but I feel much prettier with it. I generally wear some makeup everyday, even if it's not a full face.

if i had clear skin, then i'd be very comfortable going places without make-up on, but since i have acne scars and uneven skin tone then i'm very umcomfortable about going public without foundation on... as long as i have my foundation on, that's all i need.<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I will have to say 4. I feel comfortable without makeup but I do wear makeup everyday to work and at least one weekend day I go without makeup to the grocery store, etc...

Back