No MakeUp Comfort Level

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely a 10! I really don't wear make up out and about. Unless it's a special occasion. I play with make up a lot though but generally I am not going out with it.

I'm an 8-9. I love makeup - I love playing with it, buying it (love that adrenaline rush of a haul), and reading about it, but it doesn't really bother me that much overall to go without it on my face. I know that I am pretty with or without it, and my boyfriend tells me all the time that I am too. So I guess I've just grown comfortable enough in my own skin that I don't mind walking out of the house bare faced.

I often wear nothing but mascara and lip gloss all day. But lately I've added liner and shadow. I won't leave the house without mascara!

I'm a 10. I'm MORE uncomfortable with mu, though I love it. I'm just not very confident in my application! (so I usually only wear it at night)

I'm getting bolder, though....

Probably a 2, I almost always wear some makeup and I feel pretty awkward without it.

I'm like.... a 2. I won't leave the house without makeup on, period. I'm mildly comfortable walking around the house without makeup, but I usually won't answer the door or anything. It's kinda sad LoL

I'd say I'm a 8 or 9. I have to cover skin boo-boo's up if I go out, but beyond that I'm good to go, I just need my chapstick with me. As much as I love makeup, I find it easier and feel better with a bare face. I'll go all out for special occassions.

OMG, I think, I'm about a 2? I love to wear makeup and also do this when I stay at home! My minimum: foundation, concealer, powder, blush, eyeliner and mascara.

I'd say I'm a 6 or 7. I can't be bothered to put on makeup if I'm going somewhere near, or if only with family. But makeup is a must for work. I had to go without for about 2 weeks after my Lasik, and I felt so 'naked'! I tend to get the "are you tired?" questions when I'm without makeup, sigh.

I'm at about a 8 believe it or not. I don't have to wear makeup just to go to Wally World for groceries or run to the gas station. Now, if I'm obviously going to dinner or something like that, I'm all up in my makeup!

I'm a 10. Makeup is a fun thing for me, or for when I'm feeling down. Most days I have other things going on. I always care for my skin, makeup is just an extra.

considering this is a make up web site I'm really surprised at how many of you go without mu more often than not......good for you guys, I wish I was naturally beautiful enough to do so!!

I'm a 5. I have pretty bad acne scars, so I cover those just in case I run into anyone. But I try very hard not to wear any on the weekends.

I'm about a 2. I HAVE to make sure I wear foundation, concealer, and powder (to set) before I go to any public place because I have bad acne and some acne scars... if I wasn't able to cover those up, I wouldn't be able to look at people. If I actually had good, normal skin, I would have no problem going completely natural. (I do prefer having mascara on.) Sadly, I've also gotten into wearing foundation when I'm home too, because people tend to stop by my house often and I don't want them to see my skin.

Before my skin became bad, I'd always let my boyfriend see me completely bare faced. But over the past several months my acne has developed to a more severe form (cystic acne:(), and I'm way too embarassed by my condition to let him see me without foundation or concealer.

:love5:

well i'm a 9.5..maybe even a 10. As long as my eye-brows are perfect...all i would throw on is some lip balm...or lip gloss...even for work. If i'm going out..depending on where...then i'll do the whole she-bang...i try to keep it natural/neutral

i'm more of a 7. growing up, i have always been natural. now, whenever i get a whitehead or discoloration, i try to find a way to cover it. but if i go out shopping looking for foundations to try on, i go without makeup.

I’d say a 7 or 8. I only wear makeup when I go to work, which means only four days a week. On the rest of the days I’ll just wear the Smashbox primer alone because it makes my skin feel super soft and it brings down the shine.:smile:

Latest posts

Back