No MakeUp Comfort Level

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say 7. All I really need is eyeliner and lipgloss. I try to keep products off my face whenever I can. I'm usually with my boyfriend or at school anyway so I don't need to be caked with make up. Hehe.

About 4 to 5...I never put on makeup to run any kind of errand, take my dogs to the park, etc. About 70% of the time I put it on when I go to the mall, mainly b/c everyone else there looks so polished and well-manicured and honed and prepared,I feel like I stick out(badly!) with a bare face.But except for rare exceptions, I put m/u on when I go to social events, even the most insignificant (to me) kind.I just feel more "complete" that way, my face pre-makeup like a photo in a darkroom,with just a few smudgy outlines of shapes, waiting to be lured into focus and full color and depth, complete clarity. I feel far less confident and far less attractive w/o at least a little makeup--going out I'll "face myself" only with lipstick,concealer,mascara,blush,at the least--and that's just what it takes to raise my comfort level within my own skin.

i'm a 1 for sure! I can not leave the house without my makeup in it's entirety! But lately cuz of the heat, I have been known to go to school with just tinted moisturizer, mascara, bronzer and lip gloss. For me that's a big step to go without my eyes completely done! Even my students asked, "Why don't you have any makeup on?" HAHA!

Definitely a 1 or 2. If I had good skin it would be higher, but I won't leave the house without foundation on, and I always wear eyeliner!

I'm more in the 9 to 10 range. Even though I own a small Sephora store's worth of makeup, I really don't wear a lot on a daily basis (usually just to work), and on the weekends, I mainly go around bare faced,unless I'm going out to dinner or out with my SO or friends or something like that.

Although I agree that EVERYONE on Earth looks better with a little bit of makeup on, I will go and do things without it. Oddly, that is when I get the most attention and I think I look like poo!

I don't even know how to rate myself. I usually feel pretty ugly but yet I still can't motivate myself to put on some makeup because I wouldn't want people to think I'm trying too hard. Yet I don't want them thinking "Damn she's hideous! I wish she'd put on some makeup and save our eyes"....its a catch 22

This may sound strange. But the only time im comfortable out in public without any makeup on is when im with my girlfriend. Why Tyler?? Well im glad you asked and I will be happy to tell you why. If people see me walking aroung with a very pretty girl (my gf :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) then it makes me really confident. Its like I just dont care much about how I look if im with a really pretty girl. Nobody els oppinion matters to me. I guess its hard to explain hehe. But without her im always in makeup indeed.

there's days where i care and some where i don't. i'd give me a 5 on the comfort level. i guess it also depends on what i'm wearing. if i'm wearing something cute i CAN NOT go out in public with my face looking dead like... haha

I think I'm about a 7. I don't have to wear make-up but I like some concealer under my eyes at least. But I have a sallow skin issue and I like to step out of the house to bring some color to my face (with SPF of course)

I'm a 5 or 6 for comfort level w/o any makeup on. I guess it really depends on my skin. If I haven't been breaking out or whatever, then I'm more comfortable.

LoL I'm a total 10. I have no problems at all being without MU even though I look totally different with it.

i would say a 10 i love makeup but i also like going without to give my skin a break im comfortable either way

i'd say 2 - I have to wear mascara, foundation and gloss. Or else I'm not going ANYWHERE (Doesnt matter where it is unless it's the dermatologist and even then I wear eye makeup) I wish i could just leave the house and still feel beautiful without makeup :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

...sE

I would be a 10, I often go bare faced, even to work. But if I have a special event to go to, I would at least put something on.

Due to my horrible skin I'm a total 1. I would kill for lovely clear skin, I hate having to rely on something just to make me feel normal or non-hideous! I wish I could just get up and go. Having to rely on make-up kinda makes you feel trapped coz you're always having to think about it, you cant just stay over somewhere coz you need to have your make-up with you. But that's probably a self-esteem issue, right?!

I'd say 8 is my comfort level. I can go without make up but a little concealer makes me look more polished. :happy:

2, I might go to a beauty supply store without makeup, but that's about it. I don't know why, but I feel naked with out my makeup!

Latest posts

Back