Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just so glad for colors. I rarely touch the brown colors that come in the VC. I need color. I have like 2 browns that I like and need. All others are Mehh.

For February I just pray for an Addams Family theme. Like come on! Mortician and Gomez have the most romantic relationship!! Mon Cher! Cara Mia!
Yesss this is what I said in the fandom thread, and said NM needs to be the one to do it!

Yesss this is what I said in the fandom thread, and said NM needs to be the one to do it!
A couple weeks ago I wrote a post on the customer crypt on FB that they should do it as a theme and a couple people jumped on board. So they are aware that some of us want it as a theme! Lol

DAMN YOU, AUTOCORRECT!
Right! It's gotten to the point where I just tell anyone I text that they can decipher what I meant I don't have the time to go and change everything. iPhones have a bad habit of changing words to something completely strange! And spaces are often "n" in my world.

It used to change haha to Bahamas.

Also Ot: but I just hit at on The Addams Family. All this talk made me want to watch it for the umpteenth time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried out Choo Choo for Chucky today and was a bit disappointed.  I had to layer like crazy and still couldn't get much color out of it.  Maybe this can be a highlighter color?

I tried out Choo Choo for Chucky today and was a bit disappointed.  I had to layer like crazy and still couldn't get much color out of it.  Maybe this can be a highlighter color?
I've seen several reviews that mention the shadows from this VC not being very pigmented. I haven't worn them yet myself, but I think I'll try them applied wet and see how they look that way!

Does anyone know if the Twin Peaks based shadows that are up are the full collection, or if some of the shades have sold out?  @meganola I think you had discussed this collection before.  Do you own it?  WOuld you recommend it?
I would like to know this too

Does anyone know if the Twin Peaks based shadows that are up are the full collection, or if some of the shades have sold out?  @meganola I think you had discussed this collection before.  Do you own it?  WOuld you recommend it?
@@meaganola (@@marigoldsue I thought about just editing your post but I wasn't sure if it would retroactively tag!  Sorry!)

But yeah now I want to know too!  I have a few samples of this collection and they're awesome!

The Twin Peaks collection contains six colors. I enjoy this collection, even though most of the colors are pretty neutral. Douglas Firs is my favorite color out of the bunch though, I love it's color changing properties. I think it's worth purchasing (especially if any of you ladies received an awesome discount code). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What @@Allison H said!  Looking at swatch photos, I would have said no, but since we're talking about NM, these colors cannot be properly represented in a photo.  They're neutral, but they're *sparkly* neutral.  Douglas Fir isn't super sparkly (although there is some sparkle in there), but it's one of those pressure-reactive shades that change color the more you work with it!  And if you like shiftacular colors, you do need She's Full of Secrets.

Sorry for all the newbie question posts but, do you get an email with shipping info or anything like that? The payment processed but I don't know if her TAT applies to the VC.

Sorry for all the newbie question posts but, do you get an email with shipping info or anything like that? The payment processed but I don't know if her TAT applies to the VC.
Yes.  You get the email when the charge goes to paypal, then you will get an email when it ships.  Shipping on the VC is usually between the 17th-20th of the month (I checked my emails for when I have got them, been subbed for 4 months) and in that email is the tracking number.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not.  She specifically said that VC processing is separate from regular orders.  I actually received my December VC before my Black Friday order even shipped.

I've seen several reviews that mention the shadows from this VC not being very pigmented. I haven't worn them yet myself, but I think I'll try them applied wet and see how they look that way!
Today I used Fringe Coat for Freddie and it was great.  Super sparkly and good pigment.  

Yes.  You get the email when the charge goes to paypal, then you will get an email when it ships.  Shipping on the VC is usually between the 17th-20th of the month (I checked my emails for when I have got them, been subbed for 4 months) and in that email is the tracking number.

Hope that helps!

It does not.  She specifically said that VC processing is separate from regular orders.  I actually received my December VC before my Black Friday order even shipped.

Thank you so much, ladies! 

I found mittens for Michael to be so pretty in the jar, but that pigment didn't translate well onto skin, it kind of faded out.

Latest posts

Back