Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same!! So excited!! I'm more excited to see what the sneak peak for February is! I am a hopeless romantic so I hope it's a gag me with a spoon sickening sweet lovey Dovey theme.

But I need these new colors on my life! Yessss

yep I got my tracking and I have to say - not excited. I hope February has a better selection. I guess getting one bad month is not that horrible :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried out Choo Choo for Chucky today and was a bit disappointed.  I had to layer like crazy and still couldn't get much color out of it.  Maybe this can be a highlighter color?
it is a very light color. How I use it is as the lid color and then use the Freddie in the crease. I then have a dark bronze eyeliner that I use, plus I had Jason right under the lower lash line.

I happen to like doing a light lid color and then adding the darker colors around it to frame it.

Got my tracking, so excited!  Kinda tempted to just smear it all over my face, but I'll attempt to control myself  :wub:   @@MIKAGlam I'm so torn between wanting something cute and lovey-dovey... and wanting something dark and bitter.  I mean, it is NM!  (Hoping for a dark *theme* rather than dark colors, though!)

Got my tracking, so excited!  Kinda tempted to just smear it all over my face, but I'll attempt to control myself  :wub:   @@MIKAGlam I'm so torn between wanting something cute and lovey-dovey... and wanting something dark and bitter.  I mean, it is NM!  (Hoping for a dark *theme* rather than dark colors, though!)
At this point, as long as the February theme isn't 50 Shades, I'll be happy! haha.

I was kind of hoping for a _My Bloody Valentine_ (the original Canucksploitation flick, not the band or the remake) theme, but these will ship too late for any V-Day theme to really be a good idea timing-wise. I would love to see seasonally-appropriate horror movies be represented here, and February would be great timing for _The Thing_. January would have been great, too, but getting snowed in still happens in February.

That scene with the blood test is quite possibly my favorite jump-scare *ever*.  I don't startle easily in movies, and I even *know* it's coming, and it *still* gets me.  Every single time.

@ haha I should have elaborated. I want lovey Dovey but the couples that I absolutely adore are couples like Morticia and Gomez, Jack and Sally, Edward and Kim, so to me lovey Dovey is also dark and bitter.

I'm going to start throwing down a wish for a _Picture of Dorian Gray_ collection for February.  It's (sort of) a love story!  It's (definitely) a horror story!  Since we get collections late in the month and thus after any holiday that hits mid-month, the fact that Wilde is Irish (for March) could come into play! 

Ooh, same here!  I was hoping they would be here by Wednesday, and it looks like that's actually going to happen!  *And* I'm on vacation, so I don't have to wait until I get home from work to get them in my grubbies!

it is a very light color. How I use it is as the lid color and then use the Freddie in the crease. I then have a dark bronze eyeliner that I use, plus I had Jason right under the lower lash line.

I happen to like doing a light lid color and then adding the darker colors around it to frame it.
I tried out this tip with Mittens for Michael today.  (Also very light pigmentation)  I used it all over the lid and then added Degrees of Death and Virtue in the crease and outer part of the lid.  It worked great!  

I haven't received a shipping email or anything.  Should I touch base with her?
I think the Facebook said she would be shipping in two batches.  The second batch goes out tomorrow. (Today is a holiday)  I don't have shipping yet either but I bet it shows up tomorrow. 

Latest posts

Back