Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've officially fallen in love with Don't Think so Loud from last month.  So much sparkle!

As far as The Office goes, I never really followed it, but I liked the first few seasons.  After that it got a bit too awkward for me.  I have some mild social anxiety and some of the situations just made me cringe.

I've officially fallen in love with Don't Think so Loud from last month. So much sparkle!

As far as The Office goes, I never really followed it, but I liked the first few seasons. After that it got a bit too awkward for me. I have some mild social anxiety and some of the situations just made me cringe.
Same with Don't Think So Loud. I saw it and was like ehh it's pink. I don't wear pink and then I wore it and ZOMGG I am in love!! I never thought I would love a color like that, but I've been wearing it everyday! So much sparkly! I put it on top of all my looks now. All of them.

It definitely took me awhile to get into The Office, and @ I know what you mean on the awkwardness!  I was cringing my way through most of the time Michael was on-screen.  But the Jim & Pam love story always sucked me back in!

Oh my gosh I wore Compton from the Nov VC and am in love!  It looks so unassuming in the jar then you put it on and it is lilac/no wait it's green/puple/gold amazingness!  I have only worn Merlotte and Compton from this month.  Will try Don't think so loud tomorrow.

I have so many shades and only one set of eyelids!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, SO ANTSY to find out the real theme and composition for December!  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it goes up Friday.  Or tomorrow night.  Or right now.  Right now would be good.

Oh oh oh! If you're on the wait list, signup emails will be going out tonight! If you're not on the list, email them to get on it! Any available slots after the wait list will go up tomorrow at 10am Eastern/7am Pacific! THE TIME IS DRAWING NEAR!

Ugh, SO ANTSY to find out the real theme and composition for December!  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it goes up Friday.  Or tomorrow night.  Or right now.  Right now would be good.
Haven't people posted guesses on either the NM FB page or the Customer Crypt? I remember her confirming once or twice when people guessed correctly!

Haven't people posted guesses on either the NM FB page or the Customer Crypt? I remember her confirming once or twice when people guessed correctly!
Nope, no one has guessed!  I think we were all distracted by Black Friday's collection and sale.  And since we're so close to release, I'm not sure anyone feels like asking.

ETA:  If you're on the wait list, CHECK YOUR EMAIL THROUGHOUT THE EVENING.  She's sending out signup emails in batches this evening, and you only have until 9am Eastern/6am Pacific to claim your spot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am off the waitlist!  So excited for the VC.

I'm a little peeved at Paypal though.  I set up the account before I got married and I have to scan and send multiple documents to change my last name on the account.  What a headache.  They require more documentation than the Fed!  If I were signing up for any other sub I would have given up.  

Congrats to everyone who got a sub! You're going to love it. VC is my favorite sub, period.

Back