Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, *hell*, yeah! I almost jokingly said, "Wouldn't it be fun if the theme was presents for horror movie villains?" It was actually my immediate thought when I saw the preview swatch, but I didn't think we could possibly be that lucky, so I didn't say that, but IT LOOKS LIKE THAT'S WHAT IT IS! No swatches or shades names are being previewed, but this is the Merry Monsters collection! So Mittens for Michael? I'm thinking that has got to be Michael Myers.

ETA: The Evil List! This month is going to be *amazing*! I can tell already!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg!! Yes!

Does that make it seem like we will get 4 eyeshadows, a blush, and a lip gloss? If so, very generous. Pretty excited about this!

Yes, *so* much awesome! I saw the contents and had Book of Shadows flashbacks. This is very, *very* good, of course.

Heads up, although it doesn't really matter at the moment: I'm going to change the title of this thread (and the other sub threads) tonight to include the fact that these will be spoiler threads. That just means you don't need to do spoiler tags. There's no real change to anything in the threads themselves, but I do like to put that in thread titles as a warning to newcomers. I completely forgot about that when I created the threads!

I was thinking about that last night. I totally forgot to add it. Good idea!

Eeee! I'm really excited. I love horror!

But.. this just made me think about something I need to ask! I have a slight obsession with murder/serial killers... are there any collections made about this? 

Oh, it's not a big deal *at all*. I created a bunch of sub threads and completely spaced the spoiler thing until just now!

Eeee! I'm really excited. I love horror!

But.. this just made me think about something I need to ask! I have a slight obsession with murder/serial killers... are there any collections made about this?
NM has the Blood Countess collection. Geek Chic and Aromaleigh both have Hannibal collections, if you want to go to fictional killers.

Meh, sorry no. This theme does nothing for me.
well, hopefully the colors will be nice.  I am a bit surprised that they haven't shown the colors - they usually do.  Now they are waiting until the VC's are shipped.

weird.

well, hopefully the colors will be nice.  I am a bit surprised that they haven't shown the colors - they usually do.  Now they are waiting until the VC's are shipped.

weird.
I was thinking the same thing! Usually we'd have a few sneak peeks at least. Maybe they wanted to keep the theme super underwraps and hence no spoilers? Regardless, 4 shadows, a blush, and a lip color?! I am in!

I am assuming there will be red in there somewhere, probably as an eyeshadow which I have yet to try. I wonder what color Regan's blush will be. When I think exorcist, I think of vomit lol. 

I was thinking the same thing! Usually we'd have a few sneak peeks at least. Maybe they wanted to keep the theme super underwraps and hence no spoilers? Regardless, 4 shadows, a blush, and a lip color?! I am in!

I am assuming there will be red in there somewhere, probably as an eyeshadow which I have yet to try. I wonder what color Regan's blush will be. When I think exorcist, I think of vomit lol. 
lol

hahaha

leatherface lipgloss should be...err interesting!

I am SO excited for this theme!!! I want Choo-Choo Chucky so badly and I dont care what it is or what color! haha

*I might like Chucky a little*

IMG_9738.JPG

IMG_9719.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much of a horror watcher but I do love nontraditional Christmas. Anyway, I managed to snag a subscriotion this morning. I totally thought I was going to miss out because of work stuff making me 20 min late. First indie sub! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Admittedly bummed that the theme is not the Office, but that wouldn't have really 'fit' NM so I get it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am a big wuss and don't watch scary movies, but I'm still excited about all the different products! Can't WAIT to see the colors!
I love horror but I WOULD love if someone came up with a collection themed around The Office. 

I don't watch scary movies, either! But I am still so excited about this sub and that I got it in time to get this month's!

I'm hoping that the lipgloss is a shimmery bronzey topcoat sort of thing. That film's palette is heavy on the browns, so it would be appropriate, especially since we already received a red gloss two or three months ago.

Back