Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x-files, x-files, x-files...

I keep asking for it in the FB group.  I am not sure Carrie/Laura are x-file fans.  I am happy that they do buffy stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
OMG, I will looooove an X-Files theme <3 <3 I have been rewatching on Netflix, so great. 

Looping back on this one because I missed it earlier:  I think they're specifically not showing the shades just for this month as a part of the theme.  Presents for horror icons!  It's all a big surprise!

And as for the specific shades, I am a bit intrigued at the possibility of a pink blush with a green sheen to it for Regan.  My brain latched onto that this morning and just won't go.
Ohhh, that blush sounds amaze! Like Regan just has to have some sort of green flash right?? 

Shiro has Miyazaki lip tints: http://shirocosmetics.com/products/lips/tinted-balms/

Baroque Cosmetics has a Spirited Away Collection (collection name is Always With Me) and a Howl's Moving Castle Collection (A Heart's a Heavy Burden): http://baroquecosmetics.storenvy.com/

Dusk Cosmetics has collections based on Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke: http://www.storenvy.com/stores/397104-dusk-cosmetics
Now I have to read Howl's Moving Castle again.  Love that book.  

OMG, I will looooove an X-Files theme <3 <3 I have been rewatching on Netflix, so great. 

Ohhh, that blush sounds amaze! Like Regan just has to have some sort of green flash right?? 
oh let's hope not!!  That would be one unwearable blush! except when you want to vomit. haha

the nice thing about NM is that their colors are totally wearable for work ~ you can work with them to be work-friendly.  A blush like that,  so not work friendly.

I can get away with a lot at my job, cause I work for a college, but that one...not so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seriously hoping for a blush with a green flash.  It would definitely be different from the usual stuff!  I think it could be more wearable than you might think (just look at the green finishing powder from Shiro), but we'll never know unless someone makes it so we can try it!  A sub like this is *perfect* for making weird things like this that are fun for the creators to make but are otherwise not going to move well enough in a shop to put them into actual production.

I have never wanted to wear blush with green in it, so if it happens, I will pass.

Congrats to all the ladies who got off the list!

Normally I'm not a horror person, but I'm still obsessed with Buffy (After all this time?  Always...) and I will happily wear all of these colors as long as they are aesthetically pleasing to me!  Also YAY for a lip product again this month!  

Also, I was totally designing eyeshadow for vampires last night (Black Dagger brotherhood, not sure if anyone here reads it) in my dreams to the point where I had to wake myself up completely so I wouldn't continue in my weird half-dream restless state for the rest of the night.  

And @@biancardi I hear you, a green flash/shift in blush is not something I would *normally* do, but there are a few fixes if that's what comes - 1) only wear it on weekends, when getting a little freaky with makeup totally fine, or 2) mix it with clear lipgloss!  (as long as it's lipsafe!) the GDE November OTM color More Pie Please was red with green glitter, and mixing it with clear gloss completely got rid of the green.  Worst case scenario, add it to your trade list, indies - especially anything from the Vanishing Cabinets - are trading gold right now!

I would totally try a blush with a green flash, it'd be interesting to see what it actually looked like. I'm imagining you wouldn't look like an alien or anything, maybe just have a bit of an interesting/unusual glow when you caught the light the right way. 

I guess there's not much I wouldn't at least try, makeup-wise.

Congrats to all the ladies who got off the list!

Normally I'm not a horror person, but I'm still obsessed with Buffy (After all this time?  Always...) and I will happily wear all of these colors as long as they are aesthetically pleasing to me!  Also YAY for a lip product again this month!  

Also, I was totally designing eyeshadow for vampires last night (Black Dagger brotherhood, not sure if anyone here reads it) in my dreams to the point where I had to wake myself up completely so I wouldn't continue in my weird half-dream restless state for the rest of the night.  

And @@biancardi I hear you, a green flash/shift in blush is not something I would *normally* do, but there are a few fixes if that's what comes - 1) only wear it on weekends, when getting a little freaky with makeup totally fine, or 2) mix it with clear lipgloss!  (as long as it's lipsafe!) the GDE November OTM color More Pie Please was red with green glitter, and mixing it with clear gloss completely got rid of the green.  Worst case scenario, add it to your trade list, indies - especially anything from the Vanishing Cabinets - are trading gold right now!
I haven't had any luck with my NM items on my swap list....they still stay around....lol

I would totally try a blush with a green flash, it'd be interesting to see what it actually looked like. I'm imagining you wouldn't look like an alien or anything, maybe just have a bit of an interesting/unusual glow when you caught the light the right way. 

I guess there's not much I wouldn't at least try, makeup-wise.
it might work for pink-skinned/cool toned ladies. I can say right now, it won't work for me! I know what will happen - people will either ask me if I am sick or tell me that I have eyeshadow on my cheek! hahaha

sorry, but I do hope this is not one of the combos in the VC but for those who want it, I hope it will be made into a blush that can be purchased separately. If it is in the VC, I do hope that ladies here will take it off my hands for me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am very adventurous when it comes to makeup, but green blush on my skin, nope. I know what works and what doesn't!

I am seriously hoping for a blush with a green flash. It would definitely be different from the usual stuff! I think it could be more wearable than you might think (just look at the green finishing powder from Shiro), but we'll never know unless someone makes it so we can try it! A sub like this is *perfect* for making weird things like this that are fun for the creators to make but are otherwise not going to move well enough in a shop to put them into actual production.
I love that green finishing powder! And I would SO love to see a blush like that. How fun!

Back