Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know WTF is up with my PayPal - after the Halloween debacle, I've requested that it be frozen to all incoming and outgoing payments, but my VC was still charged - how is this possible? I've been working with the ladies to try and change my subscription to my hubby's PP account but, ehh, I don't know what is going on.
I deal with credit cards at work with recurring payments set up for some people, and credit card companies sometimes let recurring payments go through on a canceled card because, hey, it's a payment we've seen go through before, so it's probably legit.  OTOH, out of nowhere, my CC company decided to start declining my cell phone payments that had been set up on recurring payments, and the decline code says it's due to fraud.  No clue why since I didn't report any fraud, and it had been set up as recurring for at least a couple of years.  It's the *only* charge that gets denied.

I couldn't decide what makeup to wear today so I was looking at my VC stuff and grabbed Merlotte and Pray I'm Dead.

Merlotte is just so ugly and drab in the jar. I don't know why I decided to use it, but I am so glad I did! Once on my lid it turns into a light brown with a gorgeous purple sheen. It's so different on then what's in the jar. I put that in my lid and then Pray I'm Dead in my crease and outer V.

Not to be egotistical but do you ever have those days where your just like ugh I look so good! Today is that day for me.

Merlotte is going to get major love from me for a bit.

Just to throw my idea in...I really hope NM does a Bitten collection - both the tv show and the book are so fab! 

I am just so impatient to get this! I think it's due to the fact that I don't know what the colors are. So excited to see them!

I am hoping that as a surprise she throws in the new shadow bind to sample.

Yay, I just found my Feeling Alive Coffin Kisser floating around in the bottom of my messenger bag! I thought I lost it at my aunt's the weekend after I received it! I was super bummed after it vanished because it was part of a VC, and it really bothered to me not have the whole thing, but it's complete again!

Today I put on "No More a Witch" and /ded
I LOVE this duochrome!!! *Permanent collection in case anyone was curious* gorgeous green shift and smokes out black.

IMG_65181.JPG

I'm on my phone so I can't post a photo (too much work lol) but on fb there is a picture of Fringe coat for Freddie! It's gorgeous

It totally reminds me of the boiler room, which was exactly what I was hoping for since his hat seemed like it would be too dark for a fringe jacket! (Yup, I was trying to logic things out in terms of the films' palettes.)

I'm guessing that shipping labels were printed for a batch of VCs this morning because I already received my Black Friday order. I can't wait to see what they did with this collection!

Yeah, my Black Friday order isn't scheduled to be packed for several days, so I think the tracking I got this morning is for the VC. I still get just as excited when I get shipping as I did for my first one!

I got tracking this morning too! Already had 1 tracking number from them so I guess my BF order and VC are both on the way to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No shipping for me yet but my Black Friday order should get here today.  That will give me pretties to play with while I wait. 

Latest posts

Back