November 2013 Square Hue -- SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tossing my two cents into this. From what I've gathered they are above board. Everything is registered in Florida and can be verified with Florida state. Now from what I call my "five minute investigation" yes the owners of SquareHue do belong to a church (as do many of the members here on MUT)  so keep in mind that their personal faith does not and should not reflect on their business. Are they providing customers with the products the customers pay for? Yes. Are products good that keep subscribers paying each month? Yes. Are they providing to the charity they talk about? Yes. They are not actively promoting their church or their faith on their website or on their Facebook so to me their personal faith is a moot point.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't know whether this is good enough for you (it was for me), but A21 has publicly acknowledged SH's donations.
Yep, that's plenty good enough for me.  I was never suspicious of them anyway...in spite of Bondigate.  I go with my experience and my experience with SH has been nothing short of fantastic.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Tossing my two cents into this. From what I've gathered they are above board. Everything is registered in Florida and can be verified with Florida state. Now from what I call my "five minute investigation" yes the owners of SquareHue do belong to a church (as do many of the members here on MUT)  so keep in mind that their personal faith does not and should not reflect on their business. Are they providing customers with the products the customers pay for? Yes. Are products good that keep subscribers paying each month? Yes. Are they providing to the charity they talk about? Yes. They are not actively promoting their church or their faith on their website or on their Facebook so to me their personal faith is a moot point.
That was my point from the beginning...

The only thing I wanted to be sure of is whether "charitable contributions" were being made to their church directly from the company. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yep, that's plenty good enough for me.  I was never suspicious of them anyway...in spite of Bondigate.  I go with my experience and my experience with SH has been nothing short of fantastic.
LOL at Bondigate.  ;-)

Edit on Monday morning:  My SqH box is in town!  Should be in my hot little hands in a few hours.  I will try not to ambush the mail carrier.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LOL at Bondigate.  ;-)

Edit on Monday morning:  My SqH box is in town!  Should be in my hot little hands in a few hours.  I will try not to ambush the mail carrier.

Eeeek! Post a pic when you get it!!! So anxious to see the colours :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You know what I love?  Less than two hours after the post office had "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on my SquareHue box last week, the tracking was updated to "Accepted."  Unlike The Company That Must Not Be Named, which generated a bunch of tracking numbers and then lied about boxes actually being shipped.

I've cleared my afternoon today and hope to actually swatch all three new colors on my blog, if indeed the box gets delivered.  I don't see "out for delivery" on it but that's not unusual.  Ridiculously excited -- you'd think I never get new polish.  ;-)

I've cleared my afternoon today and hope to actually swatch all three new colors on my blog, if indeed the box gets delivered.  I don't see "out for delivery" on it but that's not unusual.  Ridiculously excited -- you'd think I never get new polish.  ;-)
LOL, it's the surprise quality, I think. And, you know, the joy of getting what you paid for, unlike some recent experiences. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

LOVE!!!!  
wub.gif

L-R  Nantucket, Chatham, Portsmouth

Muted teal creme.  Light chocolate creme.. Dusty blue creme.

This is one of my favourite boxes ever!

LOL at Bondigate.  ;-)

Eeeek! Looks like mine will be waiting for me when I get home later!

I somehow spoilered my spoiler...whatevs.  Click twice to look upon Heaven.

SO GLAD I resubscribed for this month! These are beautiful! Loving the names, too.

Thanks for the swatches, Donna!

I'm sad I can't try them yet.  I'm painting my bathroom today.  My last mani, Essie Pansy, is showing major tip wear too.

AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!  :love:
L-R  Nantucket, Chatham, Portsmouth Muted teal creme.  Light chocolate creme.. Dusty blue creme.
This is one of my favourite boxes ever! I literally gasped out loud at those photos! Cannot wait! I have a sad because my tracking hasn't updated past PO acceptance in Miami, but I know that's a post office thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

LOVE!!!!  
wub.gif

Is it me or does the teal look like it could be a dupe for a certain Tavern on The? I'd have to compare the two later and report back, but this is just an eyeball glance between pictures on a computer screen.

Sooo glad I went back and unskipped this month, those blues are right up my alley. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I somehow spoilered my spoiler...whatevs.  Click twice to look upon Heaven.

The thread title says Spoilers - that should be spoiler warning enough there.

Quote: Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it me or does the teal look like it could be a dupe for a certain Tavern on The? I'd have to compare the two later and report back, but this is just an eyeball glance between pictures on a computer screen.

Sooo glad I went back and unskipped this month, those blues are right up my alley. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dunno.  I didn't have that one.  I just love this collection so so so much!  Cremes are my fav and I have nothing else like these colours...and thy're named after towns on the East coast of my state!!

Looking at the site that must be unnamed, TOT looks much darker.

Augh!  My mail carrier hasn't come by yet but since I have no patience WHATSOEVER I clicked on the spoiler.  Thanks, Donna, gorgeous!  I'm so glad I un-suspended this month too.

I have TOT and agree it looks much darker, and also more green than the first color.  That middle color -- can you say

"milk chocolate"
?  love love love

Back