November 2013 Square Hue -- SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Augh!  My mail carrier hasn't come by yet but since I have no patience WHATSOEVER I clicked on the spoiler.  Thanks, Donna, gorgeous!  I'm so glad I un-suspended this month too.

I have TOT and agree it looks much darker, and also more green than the first color.  That middle color -- can you say

"milk chocolate"
?  love love love

I't a bit lighter than milk chocolate...kind of cafe au lait but it's a red leaning pale brown.

Just got my box, huzzah!  Tavern on the (TOT) and the new SquareHue Nantucket are the same color/tone but Nantucket is several shades lighter.  I love all three colors this month SO MUCH.

Now off to swatch!

I literally gasped out loud at those photos! Cannot wait! I have a sad because my tracking hasn't updated past PO acceptance in Miami, but I know that's a post office thing.
Aaaaand... Whoo! Out for delivery now! For some reason, my local PO is awesome about scanning things, but most of the rest of them are not so fantastic about it. This is a crappy workday (month-end leading into a Tuesday = ick), so I'm really excited about this. And my Hello Kitty nail stickers should be here, too, so it will be Happy Nail Time tonight!

Alright, you all have convinced me, I am going to have to sign-up for SquareHue.  Dang it!  

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Alright, you all have convinced me, I am going to have to sign-up for SquareHue.  Dang it!  

Tee hee! Come to the dark side, we have cookies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tee hee! Come to the dark side, we have cookies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cookies and fantastic nails: The story of my weekend!
That was part of my weekend too!  I had 16 new polishes and dark chocolate milano minis!  All in all, a pretty good weekend!  

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you sign up for December now and ask nicely, you might be able to buy a leftover November box!

Hmm... I might have to reactive my account.

Can anybody attest to whether Chatham is a dupe for Essie's Mink Muffs? Judging by pictures, Mink Muffs looks a little more pink/purple but it's hard to see how close they are.

Quote: Originally Posted by credit22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Can anybody attest to whether Chatham is a dupe for Essie's Mink Muffs? Judging by pictures, Mink Muffs looks a little more pink/purple but it's hard to see how close they are.
Same tone, different shade.

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Same tone, different shade.

Thank you! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by credit22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! :)
You're very welcome.

I got an email back from SqH today regarding their donations.  I'm not bothering to post it since we've already established they do indeed contribute to A21.  It was a very nice, professional email with attached screenshots of receipts of donations but if anyone does want to see it, I will post it here.

Every month I tell myself that I'll cancel my sub because I don't need more polish and every month they send me more pretties and I justify another month....

You know what makes me sad?  Someone commented on my Coastal collection blog post that she was happy at least someone got her polishes because she still hasn't gotten her September or October Boxes.

It sucks people will confuse SqH with those miserable as***** f*cktards.  They've ruined nail polish subscriptions for everyone.

Back