NPOTW Nail Polish of the Week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't do my nails because I broke 2 of them down to the quick. But I did do my toes, and the color is very nice. A very nice red. When my nails grow out I'll do them and post pics.

Your nails have been looking fab, and please continue to keep up this creative flow of work. It's wonderful...

Hello! I decided to do Easter Nails. This is Essie's Waltz, OPI's Need Sunglasses? and Color Clubs Blue Light embellished with blue rhinestones and white nail art.

That's cute, beautiful Easter nails. They do fit the occasion, and the rhinestones are a very pretty addition. I knew you'd come up with something nice for Easter. Great colors. Thanks for letting us see those beautiful nails.

Thanks Lil' Dee. I love your hair.

Muchas pero muchas Gracias David! Thank you for always checking out my nails. It is inspiring, I want to give you guys something good and creative to look at!

My Easter inspired nails! NYC nail glossies #239

IMG_1907.jpg

I dont know what kind of nails these are but I wanted something cheery for this easter weekend. This is Essie's Waltz with a sparkle overlay, Color Club's Pink Lust, China Glaze's Limonyte and white nail art. Happy Easter everyone!

They're beautiful! Perfect colors for the Easter holiday. I love the way you combine the different polishes into one gorgeous application. Enjoy your beautiful nails and have a wonderful Easter.

Thanks David! I know what kind of nails they are now, my sister said, "What is that style, Watermelon Delight?".

This week I did OPI's Purple with a purpose and Do you lilac it? My nail art lines smeared when I put on the clear top coat, ugh! It still looks decent though. I really love these colors.

Back