NPOTW Nail Polish of the Week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're beautiful! You get better and better each week. I love those colors and the designs are fabulous.

Oh wow, you really love your nail art don't you. They look great hun. I love all the different designs you come up with.

Your nails really do look awesome! I love the designs.

How long does it usually take for you to do?

Thanks David. :shakehands:

Hello Devine,

Thank you! Doing my nails usally takes about 20 to 30 minutes. It is definitely theraputic for me. Obviously I really enjoy it. Thanks again!

Oh gosh! It takes me about that time to do one simple color on mine. Ah I'm horrible. *lol

This week I went to Atlantic City with my company and we stayed at the Borgata and got all dolled up to dine at the Old Homestead Steak house. I coordinated my nails with my dress:

The nails are really nice and match the dress perfectly. You and the dress are beautiful.

Hello! I love to do bright colors for the summer. This is OPI's Need Sunglasses? and China Glaze's Orange Knockout.

wow, it's very beautiful ! i'll try to steal my dad's cam and post some pics, i love my claire's pink nail polish (but it chips two days after i applied it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ).

Wow Arcenciel, I can't express enough how talented you are! You look beautiful in that dress and your sandals are so cute! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello Magosienne! Thank you. How are things over there in France? Wish I was there.

Awww, Kristie, thank you!

I love those colors and the pedi is fabulous. I love the sandals, they have summer written all over them.

This is my new nail polish color from Duri and it is called Heavenly Kiss. I think it is a very pretty pink. It has a bit of shimmer to it, which I am usually not big on. I prefer matte colors, however, this one is not disappointing me too bad.

I love the color. I also hope that this Duri polish is durable. I know mine started chipping right away and I used a good base coat. They are very pretty.

The duri's are funny, I had trouble with my darker color Duri's chipping. As far as my pinks go, they are pretty durable. My co-worker gets a Duri nail polish manicure every week. She loves Duri nail polish. She gets the iced roses all the time and it doesn't budge all week.

Back