NPOTW Nail Polish of the Week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all. I took a little break but I am back into it now. This is Essie Blanc and OPI Do you lilac it. I love that purple.

What beautiful and creative Nail Design. I just removed my acrylics about 4 months ago. My nails are growing out but still weakend. You have inspired me to keep them up and do my own nail design. Thanks ArcEnCiel.

I looked at your notepad too. You have really loved makeup and nail design.

I wanna be you when I grow up. LMAO!

Peace

Ida

Thank you very much.

Salut Delphine! Thank you.

Hey! Hace tanto tiempo que te veo! I use a striping brush and a dotting tool.

You do such an awesome job on your nails!! I love them!! Have you done your toes recently?

Hi ArcEnCiel, I've been out of town and I've been missing the photos of your beautiful nails. These are simply gorgeous, The detail on each nail is consistent, you just get better and better. Fabulous colors too.

Hey David! Been missing you around here. Thanks very much. I bought about 30 new Essie nail polishes and sadly about 20 of them are in the pink family. I guess I have a bit of an obsession with pink. I like the creme colors the best. Not too big on the shimmer polishes. I dont know, I guess I dont think they do anything for my skin tone or something. Cant figure it out.

Here's the new shade I got for my birthday, Jessica Feisty:

JessicaFeisty2.jpg

JessicaFeisty.jpg

Back