NPOTW Nail Polish of the Week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOh ArcEnCiel.. soooo pretty.. sorry Ive been MIA for a long time but im baaack and I missed seeing all of your beautiful ideas come to life :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I see youve been doing a great job!!!! I love the pinks, great for the summer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope you remember me.. at least the first me since i changed my username haha

Hi Eric2, of course I remember you. I was wondering where you got off too! Welcome back.

Thank you!!!

Thanks!! The moment I see it I knew that it would be awesome for summer shade!

I had fun doing these. This is OPI's Purple with a Purpose, ESSIE's St. Lucia Lilac and OPI's Lincoln Park at Midnight.

ArcEnCiel, you missed your calling. You are so very talented at this. Each new design gets better and better. Your nails are beautiful.

Thanks David. It is too bad that the camera didn't catch all three nail polish colors.

ArcEnCiel... I love your nail art!!! I wish I had nice enough nails and a steady hand to be able to do my own. Everytime I try, I always end up smudgy and uneven.

This is my favorite design by you Arcenciel! You are so talented!

What blue is this? I have been searching for one like it.

Thank you. That blue is Color Clubs blue light with OPI's Sonic Bloom over part of it.

Thank you. Well practice makes perfect. I am left handed so my right hand always comes out pretty good. The left hand, not half as good. Frustrating.

I think this is the best design you've done. They are beautiful, the Lilac and Pink are wonderful together. Nice job.

Back