• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NYC Swap Meet-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@JenTX - you are so sweet! :)

I work in the City (Grand Central area), so weeknights work better for me. 

@@JenTX - you are so sweet! :)

I work in the City (Grand Central area), so weeknights work better for me. 
I live in Brooklyn but work in Manhattan, I would prefer a week night after work. Any part of Manhattan is fine for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last time we all met in the West Village and had $3 Margaritas and Mojitos :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What are you ladies interested in having?

Live and work in Manhattan. I am fairly flexible and can do weeknights or weekends (Thursdays are the only days that can be difficult). Thanks for coordinating this!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sounds like week nights work best. How does the Wednesday or Thursday after Thanksgiving work for everyone?

Dang, I am just seeing this.  I will be out of town for work both those days. next time count me in. I have SO MUCH STUFF. LOL. I need to destash too. I couldn't bring it all anyways.

I'd be totally down for a Sunday btw. Less stress trying to get away from work (yes, even in the evenings, sadly). 

I'd be totally down for a Sunday btw. Less stress trying to get away from work (yes, even in the evenings, sadly).
Personally I'd prefer Sunday's for that reason (it's quite often I'm at the office til 8) but I think a few said Sunday didn't work. Does the first Sunday of December work for the majority?

i think we are late to organize for today. open to other dates (except next sunday as out of town on business). 

Back