Office Essentials Memebox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres the spoiler of the Office Essentials Box - all in all, I think this box was kinda meh

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

Thank you for the spoiler! I think that the box is ok with a good variety of products. But meme need to explain and compensate for the missing secret key spray.

yeah i was thinking they would replace it with another mist. 

looks alot like a makeup box. 

hope those who ordered it like that..

hmm, I ordered this because of the secret key item.  The Korean one looked a heck of lot better (Office Lady),   I wrote an email to memebox, and I told them I wanted the mist sent in a separate shipment and I didn't want memepoints.

I wonder if they think the toner is the substitute?  I did not receive an email on this spoiler not being included, and if I had, I would have cancelled the box.

I am not happy right now, between this lack of attention to detail and the new shipping rates, this really upsets me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this box today too! Haha funny how they put food into it! I love Maxim's instant coffee :3 Going to bring it into the office tomorrow haha, i quite liked this box actually

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice box - I just think that memebox put a spoiler up and they should continue to honor that item.  I never got any notice that the secret key wasn't in the box.

I honestly don't believe they did - if you look at the Office Essentials box, it still has the spoiler for secret key.  When they removed the cleansing oil from the Green Tea box, they also removed that spoiler.

memebox.oe.spoiler.jpg

I will ask for the mist I think. I have bought 12 boxes in the last month or so, if they don't even include promised products and also change the shipping regulations I wont buy as many in the future ( probably ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

They didn't handle the replacement in green tea box well. I thought they should have learned from the response.
yeah.   I am a little surprised by the lack of attention to detail here!

I looked at the Korean Office Lady box - and they got 11 items for about 17.00

I wish we could order the Korean versions.

Unfortunately I did order this box and feel utterly bummed out. I ordered the box because of the mist....I have to wait until I receive this box so that I can complain. 

Unfortunately I did order this box and feel utterly bummed out. I ordered the box because of the mist....I have to wait until I receive this box so that I can complain. 
I didn't wait!  lol

I emailed them, told them that someone at makeuptalk.com (as Memebox is a sponsor here, so they know we generate a lot of revenue for them) had received it and that there was no SK Aura Mist in the box or mentioned in the info card.  I did a screen shot of the office essentials page (I recommend that those who will be complaining to do so now, in case it is changed)  and requested that they send me the mist as to honor their commitment

Oh no, that is so sketchy that they didn't include the spoiler item! I really hope they find a way to make it up to those of you who were expecting it. The 

toner
looks fun, but doesn't seem to fit the theme of the box, and I've only personally ever brought 

mascara
to the office for pre-happy hour touchups, so that seems random to me too.

That's not cool! I wanted the Secret Key item..... Wonder what happened? Maybe they didn't have enough??

They haven't told us.  I see they took down the spoiler from the page - I did the screen shot here - so you can use my screen shot to show that they did have that spoiler AFTER they shipped out the boxes.

I am not happy about this at all.  They are reading their emails and not responding to them, but instead, updating their web pages to erase the proof.

btw - I wanted to keep it private on FB, but since they decided to PULL the spoiler after the boxes were shipped out - I did post it publicly on their FB page.

I agree that they definitely should inform about any replacements before the shipment so you could cancel your order if you wanted. Actually they don't have to show any spoilers, but if they do they should be sure about the product.

I didn't ordered this box anyway.

Similar situation was with the Green Tea box, but as they informed about the replacement earlier we had time to decide if we wanted to cancel orders or not.

I'm excited for the

shocking toner

But the box feels incomplete without the spoiler item. :/ The item I mentioned in the spoiler really *doesn't* go with the theme. I wouldn't whip that out in an office setting and use it... 

Back