Office Essentials Memebox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@marjojojoleintje send those in the office essentials back at them! lol. jk. They were messier in the beginning. I see an improvement but maybe more workers for different departments would help. But who am I to give business coaching, right? 

Good luck for insta contest, your highness! 

I would like everyone's report on the

fabric perfume mist

The card says it could be a variety of versions, and mine is Joyeux Noel.... CHRISTMAS?!?! l :lol:   :unsure:   :blink:

I am happy about the

powder compact
. I can always use a small one for purses and my desk. 

@galsara  what does that smell like?
Actually not bad. Not like a gingerbread house or anything... its just kind of a nice smell that really does not even seem Christmassy? I would have liked something more clean smelling, or maybe a lavender. But I will roll with whatever this smell is trying to be... I am just wondering if this is a reject from the past holidays, or if they really get the jump on Christmas in Korea!

Actually not bad. Not like a gingerbread house or anything... its just kind of a nice smell that really does not even seem Christmassy? I would have liked something more clean smelling, or maybe a lavender. But I will roll with whatever this smell is trying to be... I am just wondering if this is a reject from the past holidays, or if they really get the jump on Christmas in Korea!
I got the same one!!  And I was like wtf?!  Christmas perfume?? LOL!  But then I saw there were several flavors so it's not like it was *actually* christmas leftovers.

And then it didn't smell like Christmas at all!  Which...  I like Christmas smells.  I cant even quite place how this spray smells.  It's not bad but its not the Secret Key First Treatment Aura Mist either... :*(

I received my box today, and I actually really like it a lot! Unlike most, though, I didn't buy it with the spoiler in mind. I was sold on the concept of a box full of stuff you can use for the office. I feel like most of the things fit in well with the theme, minus maybe the mascara and toner. I got the fabric mist in Elegant. It reminds me of a well-known perfume, but I can't place it right now. 

I received my box today, and I actually really like it a lot! Unlike most, though, I didn't buy it with the spoiler in mind. I was sold on the concept of a box full of stuff you can use for the office. I feel like most of the things fit in well with the theme, minus maybe the mascara and toner. I got the fabric mist in Elegant. It reminds me of a well-known perfume, but I can't place it right now. 
Then I say enjoy! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I didn't like the coffee xD

I didn't get my box yet but I was quite disappointed, like most people, about not giving us the mist. I bought the box only for that. But I guess the 10 back isn't bad. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Tried the toner this evening, and I'm iffy about it. It felt moisturizing. But it's nothing like your typical toner. So I must use a "toner" before this toner xD And the smell is so perfume-y. Not sure if that's good for my sensitive skin, we'll see. But it's a interesting product nontheless!

Tried the toner this evening, and I'm iffy about it. It felt moisturizing. But it's nothing like your typical toner. So I must use a "toner" before this toner xD And the smell is so perfume-y. Not sure if that's good for my sensitive skin, we'll see. But it's a interesting product nontheless!
It's more of a serum/essence/light lotion than a toner. So, yeah, gotta use a regular toner before it, but you can skip other stuff and just use an eye cream and regular cream with it!

I'm not using it because I have SharaShara Honey Bomb open at the moment, which is basically the same thing. XD

If you stick your face in the bottle it has a scent.  I think its more fruity? You can't smell a thing when its on your face.  I can't at least :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
fruity I can handle.....I will see what happens. The green tea sleeping mask pack I got in my green tea box has SUCH as strong floral scent. Thankfully, I just use it on my forehead and cheeks and not around my nose, so the scent is not overpowering.

I have no idea why a green tea product smells so floral-y.

Back