Official Pictureless Haul Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have no eye shadows from Revlon.  How are they?  I see them around but I find they look so boring and uninteresting I never purchased.  A rep from Revlon came to a little session at the office but she more promoted the Colour Stay line, not so much the shadows and stuff, so I never really got a chance to swatch them.
I really like Revlon. I haven't tried these new singles so I really can't comment on their quality, but overall I am very happy with Revlon (I own 6 or 7 of the ColorStay quads).

Today I bought:

Benefit Feeling Cheeky Minis

Philosophy Vanilla Cake cleanser thingy free birthday gift at Sephora

Milani nail polish in Gems

Milani baked blushes in Rose D'Oro, Luminoso, and Dolce Pink

Wow.  I should really give them a try.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really like Revlon. I haven't tried these new singles so I really can't comment on their quality, but overall I am very happy with Revlon (I own 6 or 7 of the ColorStay quads).

Today I bought:

Benefit Feeling Cheeky Minis

Philosophy Vanilla Cake cleanser thingy free birthday gift at Sephora

Milani nail polish in Gems

Milani baked blushes in Rose D'Oro, Luminoso, and Dolce Pink

I got a few things from Sleek (I've mentioned before :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, ) and them amazing Rohto Ice eye drops, It's like every1 heard about them ...i bet, but when I get to try something which is new 4me n it's working I'm like the happiest girl in the world lol

Went to see my sister spur of the moment for the weekend, and spent too much money!  But it was my first 'new' paycheck with the new job so I said what the hell, I deserve it!  Got a new Fossil watch, Fossil canvas purse for summer, and a bunch of cosmetics stuff: been wanting the Bobbi Brown blush brush for a while but didn't want to spend $50.  Found it at CCO for $28 so I made it mine. Along with Origins Starting Over moisturizer, which I love and was going to get anyway since I'm almost out. Found it for about 9 bucks cheaper at CCO. At Macy's I got Origins GinZing eye cream and the new Starting Over eye cream (I couldn't decide which one to get!), then at Sephora I got the new Kat Von D Truth eye shadow palette, and Woppin' Watermelon Lip Chubbie by Clinique--now I have all 8!  Nothing TOO fun except the Kat Von D, but it was all stuff I needed. 

Thanks Leti--I was surprised I found my blush brush--and I had to wonder--why was it there?  I wouldn't think a BB blush brush would be at the outlet store for nearly half the retail price...but I'm glad it was!

I've had a chance to use my new Kat Von D palette and so far I LOVE it!  The greens are fun, and there are a couple shades in it that I keep going back to every day. I haven't tried the weird green cream shadow yet but I don't really like the cream shadows in the Kat palettes. 

I didn't find any OPI polishes on clearance at Target, but I did find:

3 Jemma Kidd Cream Blushes (Pose, Masquerade, Flirt) for $4 each (down from $16)

L'Oreal HiP Gloss in Tainted for $2.54 (down from $10.19)

L'Oreal HiP Shocking Shadow Pigment in Visionary $2.54 (down from $10.19)

icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've been having bad hair days, so I had a mostly hair stuff haul @ Ulta.

3/4" Revlon curling iron

Big Sexy Hair Shine Spray

Black Stain Bow Headband

L'Oreal HIP mascara

Today I got:

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Island Oasis Eyeshadow Palette

Estee Lauder Warm GWP

Fashion Bug nail polishes in Multi Red, Metal Red, Sparkle Berry

Someone went shopping at Macy's.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Did you check out the eye shadow pencils at Lauder, Leti?  I think I want those!  Today I got the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, and two Lauder mascaras--one in Violet and one in Indigo.   Oh, and Bvlgari Notte perfume--been wanting that for a while so I got it. 

No, I forgot. I was on a mission to get that palette lol. My dad gave me a birthday card with some money in it, and it lasted the 15 or so minutes to get from his house to the mall ROFL!

While visiting in CT I found the Christmas 4 pack of Hard Candy polishes that were $10 marked down 25% 75% (oops musta been tired last night! lol), so I got them for $2.50. At Ocean State Job Lot I got 2 Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure for $2 each!!!!!! WOOHOO! I thought I missed out on that one and was never going to get it, or would have to pay $$$$ on ebay for it. I got some other Sally Hansens that were in the same display too. I also got two 5 packs of Maybelline polishes with LE Sweet Thing and Salsa Sun polishes in the mix for $5 each. I also found Revlon Perplex at Big Lots for $1 and 3 packs of Coloramas for $2 each. It was a cheap nail polish week for me, and so much fun!

I just found out that there were internet coupons for Ocean State Job Lot and I could have gotten my Hidden Treasures and other Sally Hansens for $1.50. I'm not complaining though!

Ulta reward haul

Hot Tools gold plated 1 1/4 curling iron- FREE w/ reward points

Ulta Skincare tool

Magnification vanity mirror

Got our company bonus yesterday so I bought myself a red Tweezerman tweezer. Never again will I use the $5.00 drugstore ones!  Oh, then I was so tired last night I ordered 2 MAC eye shadow brushes.  The 239 and 217 I THINK--can't remember for sure.

Ok someone take away my computer!  Last night from Sephora I ordered the small size of the new Jennifer Aniston perfume...I tend to stay away from celebrity fragrances, but the notes in this one sounded intriguing to me, so I'll see if I like it. I also ordered an Urban Decay shadow pencil in the shade Rehab (taupe). 

This morning after looking at a tutorial on here, I decided to give the MAC paint pot in Painterly a try, and there was a free ship code, so I ordered it. So I have quite a few goodies coming in the next week or so--very excited!

Ulta

Murad Shampoo for fine hair

Sally Hansen nail polish in Petal -free with $5 coupon!

Back