Official Pictureless Haul Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an AWESOME shopping day yesterday! My husband had an errand to run near the big outlet mall, so he coerced me into going with him by saying, "You could go to the outlet mall while we're there." He knows me too well lol. I didn't find anything I wanted at Coach, but I did find some goodies at the Cosmetics Company Store.

Estee Lauder Sea Star Bronzing Blush
Estee Lauder Double Wear Cream Shadow in Precious Jade
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow in Peacock
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow in Strike it Rich
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral

Then I hit Lush but didn't want anything, Icing looking for their magnetic polishes but didn't like the shades, and Sephora to check out their new cream blushes. Didn't like the blushes in person, but I did get the new Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour full coverage foundation. Can't wait to try it.

My last stop was TJ Maxx and I got a major bargain. I found an Evis Platinum Blue Light Therapy for Acne and Skin blemishes for ... you're going to hate me ... $39!!! I asked the lady if it was marked so low on clearance because items were missing, and she said mostly likely because it had been in the store so long. She opened it anyway and made sure everything was there, and she told me if I don't like it I could return it within 30 days. I had no idea you could return something to TJ Maxx you didn't like. I have been so interested in trying these light therapy things, but they are all so expensive. Getting this for $39 is unheard of! Best bargain of the day! Month! Maybe even year lol!

Quote:

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had an AWESOME shopping day yesterday! My husband had an errand to run near the big outlet mall, so he coerced me into going with him by saying, "You could go to the outlet mall while we're there." He knows me too well lol. I didn't find anything I wanted at Coach, but I did find some goodies at the Cosmetics Company Store.

Estee Lauder Sea Star Bronzing Blush
Estee Lauder Double Wear Cream Shadow in Precious Jade
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow in Peacock
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow in Strike it Rich
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral

Then I hit Lush but didn't want anything, Icing looking for their magnetic polishes but didn't like the shades, and Sephora to check out their new cream blushes. Didn't like the blushes in person, but I did get the new Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour full coverage foundation. Can't wait to try it.

My last stop was TJ Maxx and I got a major bargain. I found an Evis Platinum Blue Light Therapy for Acne and Skin blemishes for ... you're going to hate me ... $39!!! I asked the lady if it was marked so low on clearance because items were missing, and she said mostly likely because it had been in the store so long. She opened it anyway and made sure everything was there, and she told me if I don't like it I could return it within 30 days. I had no idea you could return something to TJ Maxx you didn't like. I have been so interested in trying these light therapy things, but they are all so expensive. Getting this for $39 is unheard of! Best bargain of the day! Month! Maybe even year lol!

My first haul ever

***Walgreen's***

2 Packs of Yes to Cucumbers Face Wipes 

Yes to Tomatoes Deep Cleansing Facial Pads

Bumble & Bumble BB Styling lotion

8 Ponytailers / 2 Soft Headbands pack

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear (Color:Twinkle,Twinkle)

Heel Liners (new shoes = blisters on my heel)

***Ulta***

Orly Nail Polish (Color:Fresh)

***Target***

Yes to Carrots C Me Blush Lip Tint (Color: Sunset Pink)

NYC Long Wearing Nail Polish (Color: Empire State Blue)

EcoTools Limited Edition Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set

***Dillard's (Outlet Center)***

Two Wonderful Scarfs one blue and other black

***TJ Maxx/Home Goods Store***

Hempz Leave-In Detangler

Hempz Hair Gel

Morgan Childs Premium Room Spray Apple

HimalaSalt Himalayan Pink Salt Shaker & Organic Tellichery Pepper Shaker

Agave Nectar (Flavor:Irish Creme)

Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops

From Ulta

Bed Head Tigi 1 1/4 Curling Iron

From Sephora

Hourglass Film Noir Lash Laquer, Cant wait to try this

Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss

Free Sample: Marc Jacobs Lola

I love a little store down here called Nordstrom Last Chance. It is the only one of it's kind and it's cheaper than Nordstrom Rack. It's where items go after the Rack. It's basically a store where you might have to worry about someone trying to steal that pair of Jimmy Choos out of your hand that are selling for $100. Anyways, I went there today and while they don't sell cosmetics on a permanent regular basis, I happened to be at the front of the store at the right time because for 10 minutes only they were selling cosmetics grab bags for $10. You didn't get to look inside and they only had maybe about 20 of them. I decided what the hey. The bag was pretty hefty and boy was I happy when I opened the bag. There was one broken eyeshadow in a palette and one eyeshadow that had a teeny gouge out of it, but that's the risk you take at Last Chance sometimes. I was just happy that was the first time I had heard of them giving out cosmetics!

Now after my long winded speech - the items in the bag. This whole bag cost $10 total, remember and all products are full size

-Tracy Reese for Clinique pink flowered makeup bag is what the items came in

-Glamour House silver glitter nail polish

-Jane. liquid lip color 03 Touchy

-2x Too Faced lockdown cream eyeshadow in "I'm guilty"

-Too Faced beauty balm in "chocolate bunny"

-Lorac tantalizer baked bronzer

-Neutrogena pure and free liquid daily sunblock

-Philosophy caramel apple lip gloss

-Smashbox lip tech in peony

-OPI nail polish in "congeniality is my middle name"

-Jane. earth tones palette

-Nail Fraud nail strips in gold glitter

-Nail Rock nail strips in black and gold foil shatter

-Stila smudgestick in lionfish

-Napoleon Perdis pre-foundation bronzing primer

-Napoleon Perdis color disc in Green Leaf

-Smashbox lip tech in sangria

-large bronzer brush

-twist up foundation brush

-blush brush

-Lorac tantalizer body bronzing luminizer

-Too Faced eye shadow insurance policy high impact eye shadow collection palette

yess.gif

I also purchased not related to makeup but at the same store: 

Stuart Weitzman clutch - $14.97

black glitter TOMS - $18.99

tight end Spanx - $4.97

a few pair of Betsey Johnson underwear - $1.97 each

Deux Lux black resort glitter zip wallet - $4.97

Deux Lux Cleo card case (although I plan on using it as an ID holder for going out to the bar) - $7.97

Deux Lux blue quilted heart cosmetic case - $1.97 (can you tell I love Deux Lux?
wub.gif
)

Cara accessories peacock necklace - $14.97

Also being in Tempe, I'm UBER jelly about missing out on a cosmetic grab bag there. Ah well....it'll happen again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(and the shop PRICELESS, upstairs and across the way from LC?...pretty good for fast fashion.)

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also being in Tempe, I'm UBER jelly about missing out on a cosmetic grab bag there. Ah well....it'll happen again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(and the shop PRICELESS, upstairs and across the way from LC?...pretty good for fast fashion.)

I am going to try and go back next week to see if it is a weekly thing. I had never been there at that day and time before, so maybe it is a once a week thing? or maybe it isn't. there were only like 20 bags there so maybe they have to wait awhile to stock up on the product. I got SUPER lucky because I was about to check out with my other items when they announced the cosmetics bags. 5 minutes earlier or later to the front of the store, and I would have been out of luck.

I like priceless but it seems to never fit me no matter what I try on there. I wear a size 13-15 in pants even though I am a tall slender build. It's hard to find anything that fits in the waist sometimes.
frown.gif

Yeah, I mainly grab accessories at Priceless because they're very....disposa-clothes. But the prices aren't bad and I was surprised at how good some of the clothing construction is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Saturday, I did a little "haulage" at Ulta with my mom. I had a gift card for my birthday, a 20% off coupon that was about to expire, and I also had a list about a mile long that I'd been making since May! Since my birthday was this weekend (Yesterday on the 29th), I figured it was a fun time to shop a bit! Yesterday, I also stopped by Sephora and Bath & Body Works to pick up a few things as well! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ULTA:

-Big Sexy Hair "What a Tease: Backcomb in a bottle"

-Pureology hydrating shampoo (My stylist recommended this & said one bottle should last me quite a while, and will be gentle on my hair/scalp. We'll see!)

-Macadamia kit on sale for $25 with the deep repair mask, rejuvenating shampoo, and healing oil treatment (awesome deal!)

-Wella (tiny sample jar) of their treatment for fine/coarse hair.

-Benefit Dandelion lip gloss...LOVE IT!

-NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in "Dolly Pink" and "Gold Pink"

-Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in "Sunset Peach" (I had a manufacture's coupon for this one)

-NYX powder blush -  "Dusty Rose" 

-One Naturals Cucumber sheet mask, and eye pads (both came in a little foil thing)

-One n' Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask 

-Ulta eye shadows (two baked and two regular): (buy one get one free!) - (regular)- Pink, Tiara./ (baked) - Covet, Sweet Dreams

-Philosophy 3 in 1 "Vanilla Birthday Cake" (on sale for $16)

-Zoya nailpolishes (2) (Carly & Rory)

-Capelli New York hair clips (the little kind with teeth) 

-Free sample of Benefit's "The Porefessional"

-Free sample of Philosophy's "Purity Made Simple" face wash - (I've used it three times already and love it!)

-Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (see my comment on Makeup Forever below and you'll know why I needed it!)

SEPHORA

-Makeup Forever Matte Velvet + foundation (I've been using the Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme makeup the last few weeks and started to notice horrible blemishes & cystic acne spots popping up. I NEVER breakout,ever... so I knew it was the foundation! (That totally stinks, because I liked it and it had great coverage!) So, I decided to get matched with the MUF one since I've heard good reviews. I really like it so far.)

-Makeup Forever full coverage concealer

-L'Occitane hand cream in "Hibiscus Flower"

-Jennifer Aniston perfume (I bought a Sephora sampler several months ago and inside was a voucher for a free full-sized, so I decided on that one!)

-Two Clinique samples (Pore Refining Soultion & Correcting Serum")

-Free sample "Fresh" body wash (Sugar Lemon Shower Gel)

-Fresh lip gloss mini duo  (Free birthday gift from Sephora; if you're not signed up already- it's free! Ask for a  free"VIP" card. Every year on your birthday, (up to two weeks before and two weeks after), they will give you a free birthday present. I think that's really a nice thing for a company to do!

-Smashbox "Melondrama" - seriously amazing! I've never tried a Smashbox lipstick before, but this was incredible! I hope to get more in the future!

-Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo (highlighter) - This has been on my list for months now...so glad I finally grabbed it; it's beautiful!

-Stila Fiesta Lip Glaze Trio- (Birthday present for my mom!)

Bath and Body Works

Nothing make-up related, but I had a $10 off coupon from a survey I had done, and their three wick candles were on sale for $10. So, I picked up three of the "Summer Boardwalk" candles...actually, the last three left in the store!! (You had to have a minimum purchase of $30 to use the $10 coupon, so long story short, I wound up with $60 worth of candles for only $20! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) 

Hauled:

Aldo clutch in lilac
Benefit cosmetics's Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Coralista
Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser
CK Fedora, leather cuffs and camera bag for men
Clarins Moisture replenishing lip balm and Natural lip perfector
Cute penguin (we named Rocky) from Khols
Dove Dry Shampoo
ELF powder brush (as backup since the one I have wants to fall apart)
Essie nail polish in Gold as Gold
Justice League boys Tee from Walmart
Kielh's superbly restorative argan dry oil
Lancome eyeshadows (they were on sale for 5$ each! could not resist)
L'Occitane Lippies (Fleur Cherie Handcream and lipbalm, and Lip Shine gloss)
2 x Puma shoes on sale for 60% off
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Neutragena makeup remover cleansing towelettes
Phyto Phytopolleine universal scalp elixir
Too Faced Primed and Poreless

Ulta Haulage

Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo- LOVING THIS STUFF, used it as eyeshadow last night as well.

Nail polishes- buy 2, get one free

Orly Royal Velvet

Orly Shimmering Mauve

China Glaze Long Kiss

My Haul for the past 2 weeks:

UD Vice Palette

UD Eye primer potion

UD eyeliner in Perversion

MAC Legendary blush

MAC The Perfect cheek blush

MAC Scarlet Ibis lipstick

MAC Pro longwear blush in Stay By Me

MAC Pro longwear blush in Stay Pretty

MAC Pro longwear blush in Blush all Day

MAC Pro longwear blush in Rosy outlook

MAC Pro longwear blush in Whole lotta love

Gotta go on a ban for the next one mth XD

Birthday Gifts  & Haul

Gifts

5 Bath and Body work 4 oz candles! Creamy Pumpkin, Tis the Season, Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Snowflake & Snowed IN

Haul: 

Deborah Lippman Glitter: Across the Universe

Sephora By OPI The Golden Age

obsessed with glitters polish right now!

My haul for the past couple weeks:

MAC Marilyn Monroe "Scarlet Ibis" lipstick

Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti-Aging travel kit + free Microdelivery Exfoliating wash

DKNY Golden Delicious & DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Intense perfumes

OPI Nail Laquer Thinner

Butter LONDON polish Slapper & Blowing Raspberries

Revlon Just Bitten Kissables Smitten & Romantic

E.L.F Disney Villains Maleficent makeup palette 

Aroma Workshop Shea Butter body cream, China lily body wash & Italian Bloodorange glycerin soap

My drugstore haul Physicians formula gel eyeliners for brown eyes Wet n wild eyeshadow palettes (Blue had me at hello and petal pusher) Milani baked eyeshadow Neutrogena shine control primer and powder 2 wet and wild lipsticks Revlon colorstay foundation

My Drugstore Haul~

Wet n' Wild Dark Brown EyelinerMaybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy CoralCovergirl Clean Pressed Powder in Medium LightMaybelline Baby LipsElf Eyelashes and Eyebrows Mascara in CrystalMaybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse in Sandy BeigeHard Candy Bronzer in tropicsWet n' Wild coloricon in Walking on eggshells

My Sephora Haul:

Cinderella Storybook Eyeshadow Palette

Philosophy Papaya Passion Punch Lip Shine

Free:

Lancome LA Base Pro Makeup Perfecting Primer

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

ItKit #2: Best in Classic

And...I might be addicted to online shopping now
icon_redface.gif

My Shiseido warehouse sale haul:

bareMinerals Perfect nude kit

Buxom Sailor Girls lip gloss set

Buxom Swinger Girls lip gloss set

Clé de peau eye colour quad in 1 and 3

Clé de peau cream eye colour in 1 and 2

Clé de peau extra silky lipsticks x2

Nars duo concealer in Vanilla/Honey

Shiseido Hydro-powder eyeshadow in H6 Violet Visions

Shiseido makeup bags x2

Shiseido Shimmering Rouge in OR 405 Sizzle

Total: $206 plus tax XD

Another Sephora Haul:

Sephora Collection Mango Body Scrub

Sephora Favourites Give me some Lip

Smashbox Try it Kit

Smashbox Jet Set Eye Liner in Vamp

Clinique Brush On Cream Liner in Classic Black

Sephora Pro Concealer Brush

Sephora Pro Smokey Eye Brush

Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio

Free:

Fresh Happy Birthday set

Make up Forever Aqua Eyes deluxe sample in 10L

Make up Forever HD Microperfecting Primer

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Originally Posted by peebeenjay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love a little store down here called Nordstrom Last Chance. It is the only one of it's kind and it's cheaper than Nordstrom Rack. It's where items go after the Rack. It's basically a store where you might have to worry about someone trying to steal that pair of Jimmy Choos out of your hand that are selling for $100. Anyways, I went there today and while they don't sell cosmetics on a permanent regular basis, I happened to be at the front of the store at the right time because for 10 minutes only they were selling cosmetics grab bags for $10. You didn't get to look inside and they only had maybe about 20 of them. I decided what the hey. The bag was pretty hefty and boy was I happy when I opened the bag. There was one broken eyeshadow in a palette and one eyeshadow that had a teeny gouge out of it, but that's the risk you take at Last Chance sometimes. I was just happy that was the first time I had heard of them giving out cosmetics!

Now after my long winded speech - the items in the bag. This whole bag cost $10 total, remember and all products are full size

-Tracy Reese for Clinique pink flowered makeup bag is what the items came in

-Glamour House silver glitter nail polish

-Jane. liquid lip color 03 Touchy

-2x Too Faced lockdown cream eyeshadow in "I'm guilty"

-Too Faced beauty balm in "chocolate bunny"

-Lorac tantalizer baked bronzer

-Neutrogena pure and free liquid daily sunblock

-Philosophy caramel apple lip gloss

-Smashbox lip tech in peony

-OPI nail polish in "congeniality is my middle name"

-Jane. earth tones palette

-Nail Fraud nail strips in gold glitter

-Nail Rock nail strips in black and gold foil shatter

-Stila smudgestick in lionfish

-Napoleon Perdis pre-foundation bronzing primer

-Napoleon Perdis color disc in Green Leaf

-Smashbox lip tech in sangria

-large bronzer brush

-twist up foundation brush

-blush brush

-Lorac tantalizer body bronzing luminizer

-Too Faced eye shadow insurance policy high impact eye shadow collection palette

yess.gif

I also purchased not related to makeup but at the same store: 

Stuart Weitzman clutch - $14.97

black glitter TOMS - $18.99

tight end Spanx - $4.97

a few pair of Betsey Johnson underwear - $1.97 each

Deux Lux black resort glitter zip wallet - $4.97

Deux Lux Cleo card case (although I plan on using it as an ID holder for going out to the bar) - $7.97

Deux Lux blue quilted heart cosmetic case - $1.97 (can you tell I love Deux Lux?
wub.gif
)

Cara accessories peacock necklace - $14.97

Oooo!! I'm going to visit my friend in Pheonix in a few weeks and this place sounds great! I'll need to check it out!

Back