Official Pictureless Haul Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sephora Haul:

Draw the Line Eyeliner Sampler

Pro Gel Eyeliner Brush

Stila Harvest Lip Glaze trio

Dual Pencil Sharpener

Clinique Advanced Concealer

So I just got an amazing haul!!! A little background, I recently found my sister that I've never met who is like 14 years older than me. She lives 2 hours away in Chicago and is the regional cosmetics manager for Nordstroms. I'm amazed that I found my sister and she is into makeup just as much as me if not more! Anyways, she sent me a bunch of stuff that I would never be able to afford! Here's the list and I can't wait to try everything out!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

1. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - Ink Black

2. Bobbi Brown Double ended mascara

3. Bobbi Brown Caviar and Pearls Palette

4. Bobbi Brown fine liner brush

5. Bobbi Brown Extra Repair moisturizing balm

6. Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream

7. Chanel Hydramax & Active Nourishing Cream

8. Burberry eyeshadow

9. Smashbox Halo Long wear blush - Peachy dream

10. Smashbox Eyeshadow Liner- Charcoal

11. Valentino - Valentina perfume

12. Kate Sommerville- Tan wipes

13. La Mer - Moisture Cream

14. La Mer- Eye balm

15. Lanvin body lotion

I'm seriously astounded. I feel so blessed.

This past week i purchased 4 different notecard & matching envelope sets, and some stamps. I love sending my friends letters, I can't help it! The sets are all so cute! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ulta haul from yesterday:

OPI Oz the Great and Powerful mini set

OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand mini set

OPI Shatter the Scales (green crackle from I believe a Spiderman collection?)

an Ulta polish in some kind of pale pink color

Revlon Whimsical

(2) 3 oz bottle of the 3-in-1 bubble bath

tiny mani set with brush, emery board, and fancy 4-sided nail buffer thing

flower shaped bath bomb in pink

Revlon Lip Butter in...cherry tart? I think

an ulta 3-wick soy candle in pear pomegranate

a sonic toothbrush

hair ties

a little bag shaped like a flower

all for just under $65. yay retail therapy. but somehow I forgot to buy seche vite. T_T I need to go back.

Pre-birthday haul: 1. Lancome Hypnose Dolls Eyes mascara 2. Lancome La Laque Fever in Woody Rose Satin 3. Lancome Genefique Light Pearl 4. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub 5. Lush Sympathy for the Skin 6. Lush Retread Conditioner 7. Lush Karma Bath Bar 8. Lush Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar 9. Lush From Dawn Til Dusk Massage Bar 10. Lush Dirty Tooth Tabs Body Shop haul and more over the next two weeks - can't wait!

Originally Posted by kailalaflor /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How awesome is that?! You get to find your sister, share a passion, and get free makeup! Talk about the lottery of life lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know! I'm meeting her in person for the first time on Sunday! So nervous.

Hello! I am new at MUT and this is one of my first posts here! I love this thread idea and I just celebrated my birthday so why not share my Birthday Haul?!

Sam Edelman 'Javi' Wedge in Black/Brown - Can't wait to rock these for spring/summer! They go with everything!!

Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil - Love the texture and moisture (I am addicted to this brand)

Le Volume De Chanel Mascara - Hello bedroom eyes! They really make my short lashes flirty
patches.gif
lol

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B40 (I'm NC35 for reference)  - I love natural looking make up and the look of skin, this is light and airy, great for summer approaching.

I love haulin', hope to get some ideas from you all xx

I decided to revamp my makeup and switch from Bare Minerals foundation because it falls off my face, ruins my clothes, and makes me itch.

So I went with MAC. I really like the products especially the foundation and blush.  I'm sad that utterly tart was limited edition.  It is such a pretty red from the indulge collection.

1. Mac Studio fix N9

2. Mac Raizin Blush

3. Mac Blot Powder in Deep Dark

4. Mac lipglass- Utterly Tart

5. Mac lipglass- Rebel

6. Mac skin finish in Gold Deposit

7. Mac Fluid line- deliciously rich

8. Mac eye shadows in palace pedigreed and divine decadence

9. mac chestnut lip pencil

Massive ELF haul!

Essential

Eyelid Primer in Sheer

Lengthning & Defining Mascara in Black

Clarifying Pressed Powder in Toffee

3 Piece Liquid Eyeliner Set in Black/Copper/Stardust

Travel Mirror

Studio

Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear

Daily Brush Cleaner

Makeup Mist & Set

Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

Brush Shampoo

Lip Exfoliator

Eye Primer & Liner Sealer in Natural

I also got the Catwalk Collection, which is free with a $30+ purchase, so I scored some wonderful freebies.

Catwalk Collection

Beauty School Essential 6 Piece Brush Set

Studio High Definition Powder in Translucent

Studio Pout Perfecter

Studio Makeup Remover Pen

Studio Makeup Mist & Set

Studio HD Blush in Diva

Essential Travel Mirror

Essential Shine Eraser

I ended up with duplicates of the Mist & Set and the Travel Mirror, but I don't mind because the Mist & Set is a staple in my collection.

So, Sweet Pea & Fay had a Facebook contest over Labor Day and I won a $50 gift card! Stooooooked. So here's my awesome SP&F haul:

Lip Joules liquid lipsticks in:

--Foxfire (bright tangerine-orange)

--Merry Widow (neon purple/pink)

--Willa (medium purple with pink undertones)

--Musidora (Dark plummy purple)

--Beluga (neon soft orange/peach)

--The Gilded Lady (GOLD!)

--Ukulele (soft pinkish/violet nude)

--Jail Bird (soft coral)

I also got a Strangely Wearable blush in The Fifth Kind (violet with blue undertones and a purple chrome finish), and a mineral eyeshadow in UFO Sightings (purple with color shifting glitter).

I LOOOOOOVE the liquid lipsticks. I already have Big Parade, Mermaid's Kiss, Cannoli, and Heliotrope, so this nice little haul completes my collection (at least for now), and I'm really excited to try the blush and the eyeshadow. 

Back