Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! I hope your having a good weekend besides being sick.

Im getting sick. :/

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, yes it is. I think i just used a introductory words or phrase, which is Comma rule number 4 at school.
brsh.gif

michal_cohen your almost at 3,000 posts.

yes im so glad

im so glad im so glad

how was your day today?

Originally Posted by echanting /img/forum/go_quote.gif it's 18 degrees here with the wind chill is that 18deg F?

its was nice

its 21:36 at night in israel

i think i will go to bed to sleep for a hour-3 and later will stay here until 7 in the morning

i love this site

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif its was nice

i think i will go to bed to sleep for a hour-3 and later will stay here until 7 in the morning

i love this site

ya taking a sleep break? Well have a good nite honey, and hurry back when you can..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif its was nice

i love this site

Woah Isreal? That must be one amazing place to live.goonighttttt.

Yes we can make friends from all over the world on the internet....I think its totaly amazing...I'm old enough to remember having to make a long distance phone call to say Hi to somone in the next county ...

Yes it is pretty amazing. I'd love to talk to somebody from far away from were I currently live. Although I doubt my parents would like that. :]]

I see no problem with making friends from difrent cultures and lifestules, I think it helps us be more rounded and understanding individuals..

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see no problem with making friends from difrent cultures and lifestules, I think it helps us be more rounded and understanding individuals.. I agree. My parents just believe since 'I'm so young it would be unsafe' or something like my mom told me once. She doesn't have a problem with me chatting on the internet just moving twords talking on the phone she wouldn't like.
I just took my medicine it tasted minty.

Originally Posted by Kimberlyv_7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello I am new to MUT!! Hello! Welcome! I'm jess!

Originally Posted by Kimberlyv_7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello I am new to MUT!! Hello Kimberlyv!
welcome to MUT!

I'm Paula
silvia.gif

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree. My parents just believe since 'I'm so young it would be unsafe' or something like my mom told me once. She doesn't have a problem with me chatting on the internet just moving twords talking on the phone she wouldn't like.
I just took my medicine it tasted minty.

Hello! Welcome! I'm jess!

Well you do need to stay safe, be reall carrful, you hear a lot of bad stories about preditors..be very careful not to give out info that could leed someone to where you live or somthing like that, listen to Mm..
smile.gif

glad your medicin doesnt tast to bad...

I got a new cd player today
smile.gif
ANd I also went to Mr Sub and got a sub and it was great. Hows that for chatting.

Back