Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting in a hotel room ..turning into a vegetable...hows THAT for a magic trick!

Thats pretty damn good.... Carrot would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you just need to go for a nice jog
wink.gif
haha i wanted to do that today but way to cold out so I decided against it. Im still recovering from my morning out Lmao.

actually ther is an exersize room ...I have been useing the treadmill did a 1/4 mile after lunch...

Well there ya go so im sure you arent turning into a vegetable haha. You are getting all the exercise you need there
smile.gif
I should prob head into the gym today but im a bit sick so screw it.

well I dont know if I would say all I need but some ... will probubly wjust watch a DVD later...

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes we can make friends from all over the world on the internet....I think its totaly amazing...I'm old enough to remember having to make a long distance phone call to say Hi to somone in the next county ... lol, thats what i do on weekends, call old friends i left on the other side of the planet.
im watching one tree hill episode 9, its sooooo exciting.

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well you do need to stay safe, be reall carrful, you hear a lot of bad stories about preditors..be very careful not to give out info that could leed someone to where you live or somthing like that, listen to Mm..
smile.gif

glad your medicin doesnt tast to bad...

Yes yes I know this.I'm glad too!

I think I just took a 3 hour nap.

Hey Jesskaa I'm Teresa nice to meet you! I'm just here listening to some smooth Jazz and getting my drink on
beerglass.gif

What is going on with you?

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sitting in a hotel room ..turning into a vegetable...hows THAT for a magic trick! I don't want you to turn into one
10.gif
Jump or something
sheep.gif

Hello Teresa! Sounds like your having a lot of fun. I'm finshing up my dinner and looking for something good to watch on TV.

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello Teresa! Sounds like your having a lot of fun. I'm finshing up my dinner and looking for something good to watch on TV. I would not call this fun. I would call this relaxing! I just decided to drink TODAY I'm not sure why.
kopfkratz.gif

What did you have for dinner?

Is this another one of those elongated pointless threads like Tyler's LOL! j/k! Just needed to add something in here
wink.gif

Paula honey are you still here?

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is this another one of those elongated pointless threads like Tyler's LOL! j/k! Just needed to add something in here
wink.gif
Hi Aquila what is going on with you love? lmao

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would not call this fun. I would call this relaxing! I just decided to drink TODAY I'm not sure why.
kopfkratz.gif

What did you have for dinner?

Hmmm whoknows.
rockwoot.gif
I ate chicken & rice.

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Jesskaa I'm Teresa nice to meet you! I'm just here listening to some smooth Jazz and getting my drink on
beerglass.gif

oh i just had a drink, or shot, too. some german stomach sweet vodka,, 30%

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is this another one of those elongated pointless threads like Tyler's LOL! j/k! Just needed to add something in here
wink.gif
Well hello.

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm whoknows.
rockwoot.gif
I ate chicken & rice.

Well I don't care I have to drink at least when I'm in the mood. It doesn't happen often.
So you had some chicken and rice? I see well I don't eat meat. I haven't had any for at lest 7 years now.

Are you satisfied now that you had your dinner?

Originally Posted by mintesa /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh i just had a drink, or shot, too. some german stomach sweet vodka,, 30% WOW honey. That sounds strong! I'm drinking some Starbucks Cream Liqueur. This is about 15% but when you drink half of a bottle then... I guess you know the rest!

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I don't care I have to drink at least when I'm in the mood. It doesn't happen often.
So you had some chicken and rice? I see well I don't eat meat. I haven't had any for at lest 7 years now.

Are you satisfied now that you had your dinner?

Well, drinking isn't always bad.7 years? Thats pretty impressive. The only meat we ever eat is Chicken, my mom cooks us chicken a lot, its easier for her.

Yes, I'm pretty satisfied.

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif Paula honey are you still here?

Hi Aquila what is going on with you love? lmao

Hey yea I stepped out for a few...kinda poppin in and out...

Back