Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really, they're easy? i should check into it. i'm always on the hunt for new ideas for sup sups. i've been making the same dishes over for years and years. we are trying to eat more fish lately, thats the most i've come up with

remote. ok i may have fibbed. i won't be getting "control", i only put my name on the tv for 6 pm to 9. cold case files, cops then america's most wanted. the remotes are always velcro'd to bfs hands it is hard access them
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif you know i use to babysit when i was little and i really wasnt into kids i guess other peoples untill i had my own now i love all kids but not when they have there brat moments..lol I love children, I want a lot of my own. I can't stand when they have bratty moments.
i need a shower.

Originally Posted by Becka /img/forum/go_quote.gif really, they're easy? i should check into it. i'm always on the hunt for new ideas for sup sups. i've been making the same dishes over for years and years. we are trying to eat more fish lately, thats the most i've come up with
remote. ok i may have fibbed. i won't be getting "control", i only put my name on the tv for 6 pm to 9. cold case files, cops then america's most wanted. the remotes are always velcro'd to bfs hands it is hard access them
laughing.gif

HAHAHAHA you are funny....

i'm off to watch the tube, hopefully my shows aren't repeats.

toodles ladies!

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just walked downstairs and my parents had re-arranged the living room. do you like it?

Its not half bad, my mom always makes rooms look really good.

it will take a little getting used to.

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Its not half bad, my mom always makes rooms look really good.it will take a little getting used to.

yah just like anything else.... Well maybe you moms can come here and do mine. hehehehe

Maybe she could/should.

I just got out the shower and I have a goal for 200 posts tonight atleast.

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe she could/should.
I just got out the shower and I have a goal for 200 posts tonight atleast.

I see that you are tired too! Do you think you're going to make it?

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see that you are tired too! Do you think you're going to make it? I think I can, I pretty much already posted the 78 just today. But if I dont make it to 200 I'll atleast get even more closer than I already am. :]]

thank ya for the support! I have like what, aobut 20 more posts to go. hmm.

I cannot wait for it! I love christmas, no school, see my family, make cards, eat cookies, get presents, watch people open there presents.. ahhhhh I'm also volunteering to help this christmas.. Only I'm not sure what to volunteer for yet, i havent decided.

Back