Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im watching some story about a guy accused of killing the a lady he was seeing while she was also married (mouthful).. and he claims he didnt do it.

YIKESSSSS

Girl the next post is all yourssssss

shakehands.gif

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow Jess haha what time is it there, suprised you are still up. Its 1:35AM. Haha, I'm a night person.

hahaha ooooo ok gotcha you guys are only one hour ahead of us. Im tired, got no sleep last night... just browsing around real quick before I shut it down. BTW is that a cell phone in your pic there haha, im 19 and I still dont have one I suck
frown.gif

thats my cellphone, i only have it because i stay after school alot and need to call my mom to give me a ride & we don't have long distance on our homephone.

Its okay you dont suck :]] And have a good sleep!

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooohhh yes I'm glad you agree with me. Talking about laptops. My honey stepped on mine. I keep under my bed. EASY ACCESS you know and I'm really pist off about it too. DANG IT my screen is messed up now.
I don't have kids either and I'm also a home person. Only when I go to NYC is when I want to go out and stuff. I have to tell you Cincinnati stinks.
frown.gif

lol, my fiance spilles coke 2 times over my old labtop, and then water one time. all over the keyboard. poor labtop made it. it was a thinkpad. so i recommend them, they are worth the expense. it also fell ones so hard on the floor while we were making out on the bed
eusa_whistle.gif
the monitor plastic cracked. but still it was alive....

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif 200 posts yay! whohoooo
rockwoot.gif

Latest posts

Back