Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEHEHE I don't this I'm ready for that yet
frown.gif

:/ I havent made my cards yet that I usally make and Im wayy behind with them.

And my parents havent even done there christmas shopping. Everybody is running a little late.

when you have kids your ready for christmas to come and go it really flaten's your wallet bigtime

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif when you have kids your ready for christmas to come and go it really flaten's your wallet bigtime Maybe. I think I'd love christmas, I'd like to watch my kids faces when they open a gift and see how happy they are. Plus I'd want to be in the kitchen making cookies for santa with them and have'em make a christmas list. Just sounds like fun.
my mom loved having christmas when I was little.

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif when you have kids your ready for christmas to come and go it really flaten's your wallet bigtime
Dang it I believe you!!!!

yes it is fun and people all ways ask me what i want for christmas and i tell them i want to see my kids face's on christmas morning it's so cute untill the toys get broke haha

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes it is fun and people all ways ask me what i want for christmas and i tell them i want to see my kids face's on christmas morning it's so cute untill the toys get broke haha aww. How old are your kids?

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have one thats nine and three Awwww.
I have a few more posts to go til 200.

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif shame we dont have a chat room..
smile.gif
I agree...I think I read in another thread there used to be one. Is that right? What happened to it?

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awwww.

what happens once you get 200 post i forget??

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awwww.

You are doing great!

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif what happens once you get 200 post i forget?? I dont anything...im not posotive though... I think its 1,000 when you reach the videos and stuff isnt it or is that 800 haha. I cant believe I already forgot.

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif what happens once you get 200 post i forget?? Hmm.. Im not sure.

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are doing great! Thankssssss. :]] you've pretty much helped get here yay!

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont anything...im not posotive though... I think its 1,000 when you reach the videos and stuff isnt it or is that 800 haha. I cant believe I already forgot. Its 800.

good night guys im not feeling well, jesskaa i will check this thread out tomorrow good luck with your post!!!

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif good night guys im not feeling well, jesskaa i will check this thread out tomorrow good luck with your post!!! I hope you feel better Han...

Good Night

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif good night guys im not feeling well, jesskaa i will check this thread out tomorrow good luck with your post!!! Aww get better I'm sick too.Thanks!

Latest posts

Back