Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi jessaka im han from florida i just open this thread i guess this would be mut chat room

this past week it was in the 70 just today it started cooling off, it does that here hot one day then freezing the next, so why you home on a saturday night

Originally Posted by mintesa /img/forum/go_quote.gif well you must be used to 1 bottle. you can still type at least
wink.gif
I'm impressed myself.... Well I'm not used to it. For some reason I really like this drink and my honey buys it for me because it likes it when I have a buzzzzzzzz to bad he is missing it. He is not here right now. lolol

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, drinking isn't always bad.7 years? Thats pretty impressive. The only meat we ever eat is Chicken, my mom cooks us chicken a lot, its easier for her.

Yes, I'm pretty satisfied.

I guess chicken is not bad but I just can't do it. HEHE

I'm glad you are satisfied. I bet you are watching tv right now. Anything good?

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif this past week it was in the 70 just today it started cooling off, it does that here hot one day then freezing the next, so why you home on a saturday night That pretty cool. I'm always home on saturday nights that place I live in is very dull.Why are you home?

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Teresa! I'm good sweetie! How are you? I'm ok not much going on atm. The news is that I'm drinking and posting at the same time and I'm behaving.... HAHAHAHAH LMAO
How is the family?

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif I guess chicken is not bad but I just can't do it. HEHE

I'm glad you are satisfied. I bet you are watching tv right now. Anything good?

Well if I hadn't had meat in 7 years I probably wouldn't be able to do it either.Yeah, Im watching tv. Nothing good though.

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif That pretty cool. I'm always home on saturday nights that place I live in is very dull.Why are you home?

im always home i have two kid's and a husband so it's rare that i go out

Hi Teresa, you're still typing well, good to see LOL

ladies, i'm still bored.

you know when i posted on this thread 7.5 hrs ago i was in my housecoat. i did manage to shower, do mu and go grocery shopping. then i came back, napped for 2 hrs, informed bf i just don't feel like cooking dinner ( so he has to pick at snacks haha), then had a bath and am now back in my housecoat, good grief

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey yea I stepped out for a few...kinda poppin in and out... So you are poppin in and out? I see

Well one of my friends just called me with some drama and I really didn't want to hear it. I rather be here talking to you guys while drinking and posting.

AND I'm not a bad friend. Don't get me wrong. At times I'm just simply not in the mood for all of that.

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif im always home i have two kid's and a husband so it's rare that i go out Aww kids...... I like kids.

Originally Posted by Becka /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Teresa, you're still typing well, good to see LOL
ladies, i'm still bored.

you know when i posted on this thread 7.5 hrs ago i was in my housecoat. i did manage to shower, do mu and go grocery shopping. then i came back, napped for 2 hrs, informed bf i just don't feel like cooking dinner ( so he has to pick at snacks haha), then had a bath and am now back in my housecoat, good grief

becka my day was like yours i stayed in my pj's most of the day shower did dishes got dress to go to the grocery store, i didnt bother with my mu and came home got back in my pj's oh and i didnt cook dinner either it's a leftover night i got stuff for breakfast and to cook tomorrow night chicken and dumpling's ummm kid's love it

Originally Posted by Becka /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Teresa, you're still typing well, good to see LOL
ladies, i'm still bored.

Yes I guess I'm doing well.... I just need my computer glasses and I left those at work.

I understand how you feel I really do. I get like that at times I think is because my job. It can get very stressfull and once I'm home I just can't function for anything else.

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well if I hadn't had meat in 7 years I probably wouldn't be able to do it either.Yeah, Im watching tv. Nothing good though.

TV SUCKS LMAO

kids are great, i don't have any but 2 close friends each have a 5 or 6 year old. freaks me out watching them grow up from a distance coz it seems like yesterday they were babies.

re: pjs, I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who does this LOL.

So dumplings Han .... yummy .... aren't they tough to make?

tv sux here too. bf is watching UFC. in 15 min. i get control of the remote back.

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif So you are poppin in and out? I see
Well one of my friends just called me with some drama and I really didn't want to hear it. I rather be here talking to you guys while drinking and posting.

AND I'm not a bad friend. Don't get me wrong. At times I'm just simply not in the mood for all of that.

oh i totally know what you mean. im that kind of person that needs to be in the mood for something in order to do it.
my labtops batteries are 33%, its 1:45am here now
sleepyhead.gif
time to sleep soon...

i dont have kids, but i never go out either, im a home person.

I like to babysit children. My cousins are the most adorable kids!

tv really does suck.

Originally Posted by Becka /img/forum/go_quote.gif kids are great, i don't have any but 2 close friends each have a 5 or 6 year old. freaks me out watching them grow up from a distance coz it seems like yesterday they were babies.
re: pjs, I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who does this LOL.

So dumplings Han .... yummy .... aren't they tough to make?

tv sux here too. bf is watching UFC. in 15 min. i get control of the remote back.

no there easy and very cheap to make

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like to babysit children. My cousins are the most adorable kids!
tv really does suck.

you know i use to babysit when i was little and i really wasnt into kids i guess other peoples untill i had my own now i love all kids but not when they have there brat moments..lol

Originally Posted by mintesa /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh i totally know what you mean. im that kind of person that needs to be in the mood for something in order to do it.
my labtops batteries are 33%, its 1:45am here now
sleepyhead.gif
time to sleep soon...

i dont have kids, but i never go out either, im a home person.

ooohhh yes I'm glad you agree with me. Talking about laptops. My honey stepped on mine. I keep under my bed. EASY ACCESS you know and I'm really pist off about it too. DANG IT my screen is messed up now.

I don't have kids either and I'm also a home person. Only when I go to NYC is when I want to go out and stuff. I have to tell you Cincinnati stinks.
frown.gif

Back