OMG. I won a meet and greet with Rose McGowan. IN L.A!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Congrats! I love Rose too, your so lucky! I didn't think real people actually won these types of things! Enjoy!

Congrats Andi! Maybe I'll see you around!
biggrin.gif

How exciting! I love Rose McGowan!

Cant wait til you get here! 4 days? man thats short.

And that is a good embarassing story. I am glad you won.
smile.gif

Oo, Congrats Lady!

Rose is such a beauty - she looks fun to hang with.

And you get to see Shawn earlier - extra bonus! Can't wait to see the pictures.

neato!

love rose!!! such a beauty!

i would think your friend would understand. heck she is getting a free trip to LA. the sephora/mac idea is good.

have a great time andi!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats, Andi! That's soo cool!
Will you get to take pics during the meet and greet? I'd love to see them!
smile.gif

Well they will feature the pictures in their magazine, so I´m sure I can take some personal pictures as well!

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif If she likes MU , you can put her on a Sephora and say to her to go to MAC after it.
She'll spend a LOOONG time there , LOL. Or put her on a theatre to watch a really long movie;

haha yeah like a 4 hour documentary lol.And no, unfortunately she doesn´t share my makeup addiction. But OMG I totally forgot I can go into a Sephora in L.A!!!! AHHHHHH
rocknroll2.gif

I´ll think of something to occupy her. I mean I HAVE to lol

OMG, congrats!!! Wow, LA and Rose McGowan! That sounds so great! I never bothered entering in any kind of competition because I always thought I'd never win anyway, but now I'll start to try! Have fun when you go!!

Originally Posted by veilchen /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG, congrats!!! Wow, LA and Rose McGowan! That sounds so great! I never bothered entering in any kind of competition because I always thought I'd never win anyway, but now I'll start to try! Have fun when you go!! yeah, definitely enter in Skip competitions. I´ve won several free movie tickets on there. I´ve also won on Seitenblicke.at and the Rennbahnexpress webiste. It´s easier to win something in Austria I think..you know, less inhabitants means less participants.
Btw, I called my gay friend Andy who is the biggest Charmed fan. He was soo pissed off I didn´t write the story about him so he could go with me. I´m going to party at his house on friday and he said he´ll kick my butt when he sees me. He almost cried on the phone when I told him Linda (who isn´t even a Charmed fan) is going to see Rose McGowan and he isn´t.

Ah, bring him an autograph from her!

You can always politely ask your friend to get lost and tell her the truth - that you need to rape your bf because it's been like forever since the last time you saw each other.

Is there any big museum in LA?

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ah, bring him an autograph from her!
You can always politely ask your friend to get lost and tell her the truth - that you need to rape your bf because it's been like forever since the last time you saw each other.

Is there any big museum in LA?

ohh that´s a good idea. She´s interested in art, so that sounds like a good idea. She knows I´ll have to rape him either way, but she said no way that´s happening in our bed! Hopefully we have a bed with 2 different beds. Or maybe a room where the 2 bedroom are seperated by a door (a can dream, right?)

that's amazing andi! i never knew anyone who won one of these things! i always thought it was a hoax! so cool to find out that real people really do win! congrats!

my opinion on LA-

skip Rodeo and go STRAIGHT TO MELROSE!!!!

that's where my money likes to play!!!!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif my opinion on LA-skip Rodeo and go STRAIGHT TO MELROSE!!!!

that's where my money likes to play!!!!

Agreed! and some drugstores.

Enjoy your stay Andi! are you going to meet up any MUT members?

Back