OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing the contents of the first wave of boxes and more uniform box curation is making me quite giddy with excitement for my box! Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'm really happy that ouiplease seems to be listening to their customers concerns and trying to correct some issues such as too much box variation per issue and the ensuing box envy created by the variation...

Also, is it silly that I absolutely love receiving the luxe black ouiplease boxes that the items are packed in? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seeing the contents of the first wave of boxes and more uniform box curation is making me quite giddy with excitement for my box! Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'm really happy that ouiplease seems to be listening to their customers concerns and trying to correct some issues such as too much box variation per issue and the ensuing box envy created by the variation...

Also, is it silly that I absolutely love receiving the luxe black ouiplease boxes that the items are packed in? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same! So happy to see the great boxes.

And I love the boxes they're packed in too. So pretty and useful! Lol

Got an eggplant/purple small clutch/wallet.  3 jewelry items (numerous 8 and the regular 2 items). No candle. oolution anti-aging. the silk milk. perfume. toothpaste.  will be looking to swap the wallet color. 2 food items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an eggplant/purple small clutch/wallet. 3 jewelry items (numerous 8 and the regular 2 items). No candle. oolution anti-aging. the silk milk. perfume. toothpaste. will be looking to swap the wallet color. 2 food items.
Sounds like another Fabulous box-- I hope your able to trade for the zebra wallet.. You totally deserve it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have no shipping info for this box in my fedex account and my OuiPlease account says "Completed"... I have 2 boxes remaining on my annual and recently cancelled to avoid being charged before I received the first 6 boxes.

Anyone else have a similar situation? I wrote them to make sure I'm getting it... It's been such a long wait I hope everything's okay and I don't get the leftovers or something!

I have no shipping info for this box in my fedex account and my OuiPlease account says "Completed"... I have 2 boxes remaining on my annual and recently cancelled to avoid being charged before I received the first 6 boxes.

Anyone else have a similar situation? I wrote them to make sure I'm getting it... It's been such a long wait I hope everything's okay and I don't get the leftovers or something!
I emailed them yesterday about the shipping status of my box telling them others had already received. They responded back last night with a UPS tracking number. You may want to email them direct and ask for your shipping status again. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Monday.

Same for me, it was UPS and it should arrive on Monday! I'm usually one of the first or in the middle to receive this box, that's also why I was worried I think!

I cancelled in December before by annual renewed. Box just arrived in TN today. Most contents are similar except I received a 1951 zipper pocket pouch that isn't the cardholder size or the clutch--it is in between the two like a cosmetic size.

Cosmetic 1951 bag--??

Mirogole Sorbonne earrings $60

Tassia bracelet $50

Harems des send silk milk $30

Histoires de parfum Vert Pivoive $40

Oolotion glow up in a tube, not pump as shown $??, probably not $40. More like deluxe sample size

Lebon toothpaste $17

Ladure chocolates $25

Carmelized walnuts (not macadamia nuts) $15

$275 total plus whatever the 1951 cosmetic pouch is valued at

@@Shauna999 hope it shows up today or tomorrow.  I am not really feeling any box envy this go around.  Everyone seems to be receiving just about the same thing and also in the same price ranges.  Hope you get a great box and enjoy it!  Post pics, can't wait to see which items you get!

@@Shauna999 hope it shows up today or tomorrow. I am not really feeling any box envy this go around. Everyone seems to be receiving just about the same thing and also in the same price ranges. Hope you get a great box and enjoy it! Post pics, can't wait to see which items you get!
Awe.. Thanks so much!! I'll definitely post pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shauna999, on 05 Feb 2016 - 2:32 PM, said:I want my box so bad & myups is showing nothing on my February calender :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'm secretly hoping that it just randomly shows up today.
Oh no - have you written them?  I had written checking on the status of my 2nd box and they were pretty good with the response time (I think it was a day).  I hope yours magically appears soon!

Oh no - have you written them? I had written checking on the status of my 2nd box and they were pretty good with the response time (I think it was a day). I hope yours magically appears soon!
Thank you!! Good idea -- I'll send them a quick little note :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .

Reporting back.. I sent them an email & they responded in lightening speed time.. Less than 5 minutes.. Super Impressive!! I have no idea why the delivery isn't showing up in myUps , but the awesome amazing news is that my black box is scheduled to be delivered Monday- I'll take it!! Wishing everyone a Fabulous Weekend!!

I got an interesting email from OuiPlease this morning answering a lot of our questions and addressing concerns. I truly hope they follow through! 

OuiPlease.jpg

DianeER, on 08 Feb 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:
I got an interesting email from OuiPlease this morning answering a lot of our questions and addressing concerns. I truly hope they follow through! 

OuiPlease.jpg
I was just posting the same email :lol:    I think that the email is an improvement and if they are able to meet their shipping date then I may consider subscribing again. One of my subscriptions ends with 2.1 so I look forward to that particular box.

Latest posts

Back