OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of their responses (a few days ago) said that they would ship by the end of the month.  I just figured that it would be the end of the month.
of course. then they should say that!  Not "a few days"  - because that is really a half month

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the boxes are great, but CS leaves something to be desired.  I've asked for a few updates on shipping and only heard back once.  Now they're ignoring me on FB and instagram.  ):

From their FB page:" Les Petites... arrives in the United States! For our La Vie en rose box subscribers, we are happy to announce that you will find a surprise in your box!"   Perhaps a coupon? Either way as usual I can't wait to get this box.

"OuiPleaseBonjour Cecilia, we are currently packing up everyone's boxes and you should receive a tracking number next week!"

They have a boxing video on their FB page and you can see a couple of the items in addition to the scarf - looks like a couple of repeats like the scented facial water, perfume from last box, Nuxe,

I'm sitting 2.1 out-- I canceled my annual back in December & I just haven't been inclined to sign back up. I think it's a fabulous box & I love the items that I've received. I think I'm on sub box overload that nothing seems too exciting lately... I know I have to snap out of it...Hahaha!! Im excited to see what you ladies get & I can't wait to be totally jealous of your boxes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shauna999, on 29 Mar 2016 - 5:49 PM, said:I'm sitting 2.1 out-- I canceled my annual back in December & I just haven't been inclined to sign back up.
This is the last box in my annual subscription and I've decided not to renew.  They've so missed it with the communications - I can get missing the 15th but to stay absolutely silent about it (especially after their email) just boggles the mind. 

jenny1973, on 30 Mar 2016 - 11:57 AM, said:mad: MET, have they shipped the boxes yet?  Such a great box, semi-good customer service, but the shipping dates and actual ship date drove me nuts!!! Can't wait to see what you got!!!
jenny1973 - sorry for the confusion, my box has not shipped yet.  They have also removed the earlier FB questions about shipping.  The only thing still out there is there boxing video (3/25) which says that they are packing up the parcels.  With OP obviously that means shipping can be within a few days or a few months.

This is the last box in my annual subscription and I've decided not to renew.  They've so missed it with the communications - I can get missing the 15th but to stay absolutely silent about it (especially after their email) just boggles the mind. 
I'm on my last box too. Sad face :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But I can't deal w/ their communications - or lack thereof either. 

I think I have one more box after this. I signed up for the annual after I got the first box. I still can't believe the time frames, though. And I'm the most patient person ever when it comes to late boxes.

Seriously. They need to go quarterly. 

For goodness sake they haven't even shipped yet !  They could have just sent an email about the delay but NO they are above communicating with their customers (sorry but I'm done with them).

Any word on shipping?  April 1 at 10:15pm

OuiPlease Bonjour Angie, we will be shipping out very soon. Thank you for your patienceYesterday at 12:56pm

You know, considering they gave themselves a hard deadline, you'd think they get their shish together and just communicate when it's delayed. When they sent it out last time it was positively recieved (likely bc 1.most were expecting the delay and 2. saw a possible turn for better communication).

This 'very soon' stuff is already so old. Although, I wonder why they wouldn't just send the packages out in waves

Finally!

"Shipping is still in progress. Everyone should receive an email with tracking information by tomorrow evening!"

Got my box, honestly glad it's my last box

image.jpeg

Back