OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my 2nd box today and all items were the same as the 1st with the exception of the 1951 product.  In this box there was a medium size leather item (smaller than the clutch but bigger than the coin purse).  My only hesitation is the color - it is a neon green ala the 80's :eek:

*edit: adding a picture of the two 1951 items. 

OP.jpg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My delivery came & Im satisfied with I got!! I got a bubble gum pink full size 1951 clutch - it will definitely be cute for spring & summer. My jewelry items are going up to swap- I got the tassia bracelet & mirgiole earrings- both are dainty & nice but just not my taste. I'm excited to try oolution- I'm all about getting a glow!!

image.jpeg

My delivery came & Im satisfied with I got!! I got a bubble gum pink full size 1951 clutch - it will definitely be cute for spring & summer. My jewelry items are going up to swap- I got the tassia bracelet & mirgiole earrings- both are dainty & nice but just not my taste. I'm excited to try oolution- I'm all about getting a glow!!
Dang girl. You really ARE lucky!  Happy to see it! Full size PINK (love) 1951 clutch - going to a good girl!

Wow @@Hshaw05 you got a full-size 1951 clutch! Congrats! My box will be delivered tomorrow, looking forward to it.
I feel very lucky I've had a good experience with this sub so far and use and enjoy so many of the items! I think this is the large size clutch 9"x5" in a pink/mauve color (didn't include a chain, but there is the option to attach one).

image.jpeg

That is the same as my box, too! Except my clutch is yellow. I'm really happy to see that there are fewer variations this time around, too!

I finally got to open my box...and I got nothing from 1951 . I got instead some tiger cutout necklace. Did anyone here not get any clutch or coin purse?! How do I always end up on the naughty list?!

I finally got to open my box...and I got nothing from 1951 . I got instead some tiger cutout necklace. Did anyone here not get any clutch or coin purse?! How do I always end up on the naughty list?!
I didn't get anything from 1951 either. I got a ring I will never wear. It looks like a thick band...that's it...super boring. 

I finally got to open my box...and I got nothing from 1951 . I got instead some tiger cutout necklace. Did anyone here not get any clutch or coin purse?! How do I always end up on the naughty list?!
Yeah, I got the same. So bummed. Same feeling as you. Sigh

I got the tiger necklace, but I was happy to get that.  I got a clutch in the luxor special edition and I ahve yet to use it.  It is cute but not practical for me.  The necklace will get worn.

I like the spoiler so I signed up for the single box using the discount. After seeing some people not receive the clutch in the last box, I'm still reluctant to go back to month to month.

There are new spoilers on Oui please facebook page.  Kind of meh for me.  Hope there is more than just 4 items but it looks like that might be it unless more brands are added shortly.

They just sent an update about the possible items that'll be included in the next box plus a note that it's not shipping on time after all. I wonder how long "a few days" will be.

They just sent an update about the possible items that'll be included in the next box plus a note that it's not shipping on time after all. I wonder how long "a few days" will be.
knowing them: the last day of the month.  what is should be: 2 days. I no longer have faith in them. 

boxesandboxes, on 15 Mar 2016 - 6:56 PM, said:knowing them: the last day of the month.  what is should be: 2 days. I no longer have faith in them. 
One of their responses (a few days ago) said that they would ship by the end of the month.  I just figured that it would be the end of the month.

Latest posts

Back