Perfume you wore in your younger years..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ciara, kind of smells like a magic marker, but good somehow. Actually, I still wear it once in a great while, and it always gets compliments.

I was a baby soft fan, and exclamation. i couldn't even tell you what they smelled like now. oh... in jr. high i also had a beverly hills 90210 perfume, and all the boys told me i smelled so good. LOL!

Vanilla Fields and Frech Vanilla
tongue.gif

This thread is too funny. I had to really think about my first.....hmmmmm. It was a strong one called POISON, and I wore a lot of it.....ha ha. I bet my friends could have killed me. This was around the same time POLO in the green bottle was popular for guys. I'm sure my boyfriend and I stunk....haha.

My first was 4711. Then I tried a few others... the one I really liked was Epris. I remember Jacklyn Smith was the spokesperson of it.

Well,I didn't wear perfume until last year, when I turned 29. But I remember my fried's grandmother wore this Sav-On Drugstore stuff called "Emerlaude."(sp)It was bright,light green, the colr of the mouthwash Listerine, and toxically bright--but so exotic, as my own mother only ever smelled of Jergen's Hand Lotion.

And the fragrane I love most(though I've recently gone crazy perfume shopping!)is still one of my firsts: a honeysuckle and gardenia extract.No matter what season I'm in,inside me or out, it always makes me think of the first day of spring.
eusa_whistle.gif

anais Anais, Cacharel. kind of classic as it's nice, sweet and still discreet so a teenager can wear it.

as a kid i loved Tartine et Chocolat (blue and white bottle, coming with a stuffed bunny or teddy bear if i remember well) and pomme d'api from Yves Rocher.

When I was really young, like 12 and under I would borrow my Mum's Taboo by Cacharel, which I loved, and also Panache.

In my teens I loved Unforgettable by Revlon, Spellbound by Estee Lauder, and Incense by Impulse. I also loved wearing frangipani oil, still one of my fave scents.

In my late teens I was right into Poeme by Lancome, and White Musk body spray.

Of these the only one I would still wear would be Spellbound by Estee Lauder and maybe frangipani oil, nice if you put it in your hair.

My first perfume was actually Miss Dior. A family friend bought it as my Christmas gift when I was eight years old. After that I liked Charlie. And now I don't wear perfume that often at all. Go figure.

Growing up I wore:

-CK1

-Lucky

-Sunflowers (I think that's the name) by Liz C.

-Victoria's Secret-Pear (back in 94)

-LizSport....

I would never wear them today though!

in middle school i wore ambergris and civet oil by Houbigant. I also intercnanged it with Chanel #5 and White Shoulders.

Johnsons baby cologne in powder mist and i still do now from time to time..lol..it's just that baby scent and this body spray called seduction.

Back