Platinim Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are they still trying?
Right? I think I remember seeing on their Facebook when they first opened (I did the promo with the first free month) that some women purchased a year's subscription. They'd be better off just refunding the money and dropping the women's boxes IMO.

I got the promo box too, but the men's one for my boyfriend. It wasn't AWFUL buttt it wasn't worth ten dollars. He got a few packets of face wash, a face scrub, a conditioner and a few cologne samples.

Their new FitBox is out. First month is free with code FitBox232 (it is case sensitive). I thought about ordering it but changed my mind. I'm weary since their beauty boxes are just trash.

Thanks livelifeeasy. Their boxes do tend to suck...but this was free. Plus I didn't even have to put my credit card in. My boyfriend works out so if I can't use this stuff I know he will

Order #10 for me. I liked that I didnt have to put my CC info in. We'll see how this goes.

Number 15. Fully expect it to be as bunk as their beauty box, but even ONE item will make it worth the time to have signed up, seeing as it is totally free.

I did it too, I was number 17. MuTers are the only ones signing up! but with no credit card required, I can't resist. 

That is how I feel too!
 I am surprised they launched a third box. The first two were not so great...

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did it too, I was number 17. MuTers are the only ones signing up! but with no credit card required, I can't resist. 

# 13 here
icon_cheers.gif

I'm order #56 for the free FitBox. I'm a sucker for free. If it's bad, I will get a laugh out of it. But there may be some items that my brother will use or that will be good to trade. Wonder of wonders, there could even be something for me.
icon_question.gif

Back