Platinim Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny enough, I went and signed up for the Fitbox and still got in I am #79. Has anyone seen when they are shipping them?

Order #93. anyone got theirs yet? Really didn't look like anything interesting, but FREE! so.. oh well we'll see. That means in almost 5 days only 12 more people ordered, lol.

Thanks ladies!  I got #105!  Woot free stuff!  And like other said no providing of credit card numbers!

Yay #116! I am really into supplements, so hopefully I will receive something useful! 

Guys - the code is FitBox232

I got my box today. I live in CA.

I'm not going to use any of this stuff. Maybe the protein bar but that's about it.

• 3 packets of Power Fuel: Formula 52 Intensity Complex dietary Supplement. The flavor sounds nice, Electric Blue Raspberry.
  • VP2 Whey Protein Isolate in Creamy Vanilla.
  • Body Form: High Octane Thermogenic in Cherry Limeade.
  • Ultimate Flurry Protein Bar in Cookie Lovers. (The only thing I'll consume. It was pretty melty but I'll stick it in the fridge and try it out later.)

I don't even know who to give these to. Lots of protein drinks. 

Seems like this box is for body/muscle builders. 

Overall useless for me but their flavors sound delicious.

Looks like my box was even better! Although I didn't get 3 of the Fuel packs, I got Maniac! Ultimate Performance Maximier in Fruit Punch and drum roll please........

WEINER PILLS!!!!! That's right! Perform! 4 pills- direction says: Take 4 capsules 30 minutes before activity for improved performance, stamina, and pleasure. 

on the front it says: Increases libido, sexual performance, stamina, sexual pleasure, and improves sexual dysfunction. 

WOW! good for a laugh and that's about it!
Please!!! Seriously you guys! Look at my spoiler! TOOO FUNNY!!!!

here are the values for my box: 

Perform: 4 pills= 1.99 from the website listed on the package.

1 serving of manic= ?? I  big tub is 45 bucks, so i'm guessing 1 buck

twin lab power fuel: a box with 10 of this servings is 21.95, so each serving is 2.19. 

I got 2 of them, so 4.38

vp2 whey protein isolate:  if you go by cost per gram of the large bottle it's like 1.35 per sample.

The Body Form cherry limeade stuff: you can get a jar with 40 servings for 35 bucks, so this is less than a buck. 

And the Flurry bar is 2.50 each if you buy a 12 pack for 30 bucks. 

so my box total was about 12 to 13 bucks. And we did get it for free. I'm just going to show my friends and try to give it away. 

hmm, i got some diff stuff and put a pic but it's being held for moderation- i got sexual enhancement pills lol.

Welp... I do go to the gym on a very normal basis so I will be able to use some of these products... But, with a largely female customer base, WTH on a couple of things... I think this should have been marketed as the Jersey Shore free box...

2- Twinlab Power Fuel Formula 52 Pre Training Exercise Activator Drink Mix, Electric Blue Raspberry flavor​
-I will use these it will be good for my schlep to the gym since I don't eat breakfast beforehand normally.​
 ​
1- AI Sports Nutrition Maniac! Ultimate Performance Maximizer Drink Mix, Fruit Punch Flavor.​
-I might use this, the Extreme Energy on the package kinda scares me.​
 ​
1- Body Form High Octane Thermogenic Drink Mix, Cherry Limeade Flavor​
-I will use this one, it has an appetite suppressant which is always welcome.​
 ​
1- Ultimate Flurry Protein Bar, Cookie Lovers.​
-I will try it, I can't be any worse than other protein bars I have tried.​
 ​
1- VP2 Whey Protein Isolate, Creamy Vanilla Flavor​
-I will give it a go again it can't be any worse than others I have tried.​
 ​
AND FINALLY.....​
1- Perform 4 capsule pack of Maximum Thrust Proprietary Complex Libido and Stamina Capsules​
-WTF GhostRider!!!!! Yea, nope wont't be trying these.​

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmm, i got some diff stuff and put a pic but it's being held for moderation- i got sexual enhancement pills lol.
OMG LOL. I do hope I get those, I will mail them to my exboyfriend. 
icon_twisted.gif

Back