Play! Sephora Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had asked Birchbox about it when they told me I would start being taxed and they sent me:

"Sales tax will be charged for orders and subscriptions shipping to an address in a state in which we operate. Currently, sales tax is charged when shipping to New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington and California."

When they started operating in California I had to pay sales tax. It depends on the state. Same with Amazon, I pay sales tax. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I recently moved from New Jersey to Washington. This explains why I continued paying tax, even higher :/

I just got myself on the waiting list last week.  Not sure how long the wait is though,  I guess they are getting an overabundance of interest...anyone else here on a waiting list...

If you subscribe to two boxes and take the 50pt cards into the store, can you redeem them toward the same VIB/BI account?
I don't see why not but not 100% sure. Hope someone knows. I forgot to take my last month's card and it's good until the end of the month. I just got this month's card and I was going to take them both in. I wonder if they will only allow to redeem them per full size product so if you have two cards you have to buy two products. I'm just wondering but not sure.

If you subscribe to two boxes and take the 50pt cards into the store, can you redeem them toward the same VIB/BI account?

One card is good for just one transaction. I keep on reading the print over and over as I have four cards in total. You can make several separate transactions in one visit. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I redeemed mine earlier and had no problems.

I don't see why not but not 100% sure. Hope someone knows. I forgot to take my last month's card and it's good until the end of the month. I just got this month's card and I was going to take them both in. I wonder if they will only allow to redeem them per full size product so if you have two cards you have to buy two products. I'm just wondering but not sure.

The cashier in my SiJCP earlier had no idea about the Play box so I explained it to him. He rang up and asked another associate and said it can be redeemed to ANYTHING in the store, not necessary full size products. So you can just buy even the cheapest thing they have in store and still get the 50pts. I bought an Urban Decay Vice lipstick earlier. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I accidentally tossed my 50 pts card when my box came :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Has anyone done this and contact CS about it?  Do we think it's worth trying?
I haven't called CS about this but maybe someone has. I think it's always worth the try. Based on what others have commented, it doesn't sound like the store personnel no much about this program but maybe CS would be more knowledgeable.

Back