Play! Sephora Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just able to subscribe online YAY! Just go to www.sephora.com/play and fill in the e-mail box (it doesn't matter if you have done it so many times before), it will ask you to log in to your account so that you can checkout ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @@Reija @@Bizgirlva everybody who have been waiting for it for so long run run run :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was just able to subscribe online YAY! Just go to www.sephora.com/play and fill in the e-mail box (it doesn't matter if you have done it so many times before), it will ask you to log in to your account so that you can checkout ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @@Reija @@Bizgirlva everybody who have been waiting for it for so long run run run :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you so much, my sister was able to finally sign up! I was shocked it actually worked this time. Now she won't have box envy anymore when I receive mine. Sephora did tell me they are hoping to go national next month.

Thank you so much, my sister was able to finally sign up! I was shocked it actually worked this time. Now she won't have box envy anymore when I receive mine. Sephora did tell me they are hoping to go national next month.
Yay! I'm so happy we were able to get in finally :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG! I was able to sign up too! I'm going to give it several months for sure. Thank you, @@pearldrop!

Thank you!!

I was just able to subscribe online YAY! Just go to www.sephora.com/play and fill in the e-mail box (it doesn't matter if you have done it so many times before), it will ask you to log in to your account so that you can checkout ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> @@Reija @@Bizgirlva everybody who have been waiting for it for so long run run run :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
Thank you @@pearldrop!!! I was able to sub also! So excited!!! and so excited for all of you too who got in. Yeah!!!

I got in too! Wahooo!  But it wasn't letting me in under my Sephora account email so I had to sign up under a different email. I wonder if that was on purpose! 

Yay! I'm so happy you all were able to get in. I found out by chance before sleeping last night and immediately shared here before posting on my blog and instagram :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I remember seeing on my account that my first box will be April and be shipped out within 1-3 days. I'll keep you posted ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back