Play! Sephora Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This month play box:

TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID
MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick
BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Prêt-à-Powder
BAREMINERALS Pop of Passion™ Lip Oil-Balm
LANCÔME DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Longwear Eyeliner
TARTE Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara
Feb2016SephoraPlay-1.jpg

Feb2016SephoraPlay-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting @@somabis1!!! I would love to get this! So happy for you all who are getting it though. Love Tom Ford fragrances. Being on the wait list is beyond frustrating. :angry:

Ack! Another black eyeliner in my Play! box... Plus an icky colored Make Up For Ever lipstick.  Nothing is full sized this month.  I'm giving you one more month to shape up Sephora!!

Dang, I wanted the dark blue eyeliner. Are they supposed to give full sized items? I figured since it's the same price as Birchbox they wouldn't. I never received anything full sized from Birchbox.

Dang, I wanted the dark blue eyeliner. Are they supposed to give full sized items? I figured since it's the same price as Birchbox they wouldn't. I never received anything full sized from Birchbox.
At least one of the other boxes I've received had a full size item.  I will say I really like the Bare Escentuals lip cream oil.  I've never tried the mascara before, but I've heard good things about it.  I'll try that and the Bumble & Bumble tomorrow.

I got off the waitlist today too!!  I'm in Wisconsin.

I've been trying not to buy anymore subs though!  I even passed on the Resort Box from PS!!!!

I think I might have to cave....

I did sign up!  I was going to try and hold off, but the email said my invitation would expire soon so of course I panicked and signed up.

And then instantly regretted it!!!  I know I will dislike all the samples.  I'm just not interested in those anymore! However, you never know unless you try!  It's a good price so a few months won't break the bank!!

I am disappointed with the sneak peek of the March box on my account, as it looks like they are once again recycling promos, samples and point perks.

For those of us who are already Sephora addicts, I really wish we'd get some first-look samples or at least samples of products that are newer to Sephora, like Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding or Sunday Riley Tidal. 

It seems like this sub is geared more toward those who don't already shop at Sephora on a weekly (or more) basis. 

If cancelling my sub meant I could get some of y'all off the waitlist, I'd consider it...

1.  KVD Tattoo Liner:   Awesome eyeliner, but I've got like 10 DS sized versions of this from various promos

2.  Replica Beach Walk Perfume sample:  Awesome fragrance, but I've got a bowl of these samples from various Sephora orders

3.  Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield:  Also have 2 DS versions of this

4.  Sephora Perfectionist Airbrush sponge:  Don't have this, but I use beautyblender

5.  Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil:  Already have like 4 DS versions of this from promos and other subs

6.  Fresh Soy Face Cleanser:  This is the only product I like from Fresh and I'm "fresh" out of these, so excited for this sample

i see people are getting off the waitlist; hopefully i will be soon since i recently cancelled ipsy

Latest posts

Back