Play! Sephora Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone copy/paste the referral info?  Does it say geography specifically?  Been on the waitlist forever :/

Thanks in advance. 

Here is everything from the mail...
Exciting News!

More subscriptions to PLAY! by SEPHORA will soon be available in your area. Give your nearby friends a chance to receive an invite to a future box — and get them in on the beauty fun. Let us know which of your pals to put at the top of the waitlist!

Availability is limited, so be sure

to suggest friends by 1/24.

[SIZE=1.5em]You are receiving this email because you are a member of the Play! By Sephora monthly subscription program. Please note that by providing your friend’s email address, they are not guaranteed a Play by Sephora subscription invitation as spots are limited.[/SIZE]

can someone copy/paste the referral info?  Does it say geography specifically?  Been on the waitlist forever :/

Thanks in advance. 

im in NY and no boxes are in this area yet but if anyone wants to try a referral. i would love one

Spoilers have been posted on MSA and in your Sephora page if you're subbed.  Honestly I'm not too excited, but probably because I'm in sample overload.  I'm giving them another month or two and then deciding if I'm pulling the plug.  

I'm definitely in product overload right now! I actually spoke to someone in December to cancel the sub (and I felt guilty since I know so many others want it), but I got charged anyway for January. I guess they won't let me leave?  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, that's it.  I give up on this sub.  :spidyhead:
Same here  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   And I'm so close to giving up on Macy's as well if we don't hear by March or so.

I don't understand why they keep sending PR boxes to bloggers if they won't launch it to public soon. What is the point of making us jealous?  :spidyhead:   

WHATTTT?????? I'm done. Bye Felicia (Sephora). :soap:
Don't get too upset, esp if you already sub to Birchbox or similar.  I've received 3 so far, and most of the products have been at one time in the 100 points deluxe samples set.  I'm not terribly impressed and will likely cancel in the next month or 2 if they don't step it up a bit. 

Don't get too upset, esp if you already sub to Birchbox or similar.  I've received 3 so far, and most of the products have been at one time in the 100 points deluxe samples set.  I'm not terribly impressed and will likely cancel in the next month or 2 if they don't step it up a bit. 
I've heard a few people say that now! I think the reason that I want to sub to this so bad is because I can't lol

Latest posts

Back