Play! Sephora Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you got a response! I haven't heard a word since I wrote them about being upset regarding Rouge/Play. I also just kind of expressed how unimpressed I am with the Rouge level as a whole (I just made it a month or so ago)... so far besides "free makeovers" and a mini Marc Jacobs lipstick, I see ZERO difference between being a Rouge and a VIB. Same promos, same sales, etc. What exactly is the "incentive" to get to Rouge? I just did by happening to buy a bunch of stuff this year- but have no incentive to try to get it again as of now...

I recieved another email from them this am that said that they did not know when more people would get off the waitlist or who would get off the waitlist as they were still in testing mode. Hmmm.

Received my shipping notice today and it says my box will be here Monday. According to my account there are 7 items in this box.

7 products this time in the box:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask - Pearl mask (looks like there will be no variation in the Face mask)
BOSCIA Detoxifying Black Cleanser
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed
BOSCIA Konjac Cleansing Sponge With Bamboo Charcoal
FRESH Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner
ATELIER COLOGNE Collection Azur – Mandarine Glaciale
BELIF The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb

7 products this time in the box:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask - Pearl mask (looks like there will be no variation in the Face mask)
BOSCIA Detoxifying Black Cleanser
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed
BOSCIA Konjac Cleansing Sponge With Bamboo Charcoal
FRESH Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner
ATELIER COLOGNE Collection Azur – Mandarine Glaciale
BELIF The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
Looks so good! I hope they let us ("waitlist"ers) in soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Why I can't have it... spending so much money in Sephora, and so mad with them lately! I missed on Korean sample bag for VIB and VIB ROUGE with 7 items (SK-II one of them). Tried to use the promo code 2 days after they send email and it was already out of stock. I just can't get over it!

And I want to subscribe to Play, when we will be allowed to do so?! Waiting already forever! :-(

Ohh, I like this box - only the belif cream is a dup from the Kbeauty VIB coupon they had

I didn't get my shipping yet, but I can see that it has been sent to the warehouse :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I sent them another email about the waitlist so we will see if I get anywhere this time lol. So far they have just been sending me very generic emails that don't even address my questions or concerns.

if you are VIB Rouge, you could call the concierge line.

I know when I signed up for 3b box, it took me 2 1/2 months before I came off the waitlist. Sephora has always stated this was a test market for the first several months and that it wouldn't be fully released until next year. I was lucky because I was in the one of the test market cities and it looks like they opened it up to a few other markets as well.

I don't think CS can do anything about it because obviously the waitlist is currently based on those areas they are marketing towards.  

Last edited by a moderator:
My box was due tomorrow according to the tracking initially, but now it's changed and there is no delivery date. Boo!

Nonetheless, I am so excited! I have not tried any of these products, so this box will be a homerun for me. I have a konjac sponge, but only from Julep so I am happy to get another. I have tried Atelier products but not this particular scent. Can't wait!

It would be nice if they removed the waitlist by January. Or actually... If they did it the beginning of December, can you imagine how many people would be buying subscriptions as gifts (as well as for ourselves). 

That would be basically genius.

I try to keep in mind that two months is really only two boxes. I can miss two boxes or three as along as I get in at SOME point! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

November 2015 Box Theme is out..."The Exclusive"...Products available in Sephora Only

Conclusion after reading everything:

Primer

Lipstick

Moraccan Oil based products

After experiencing 2 boxes...my expectations are getting more and more. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back