Polish WISH LIST - Fall Collection 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Lacquered Up swatched JinSoon's new colors today. Too beautiful: Epidote And Jasper:
Those are gorgeous. I especially love Jasper. If I ever have another little boy, he name would be Jasper. We like 'J' names in our house! And I can't resist those deep red colors. Eta: I love the matte look of these, too!

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I go to shopcolorclub.com. I signed up for the newsletter back in the summer so I get an email every week or two about new releases. I'm sure you can also find them on Amazon and ebay, too.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are gorgeous. I especially love Jasper. If I ever have another little boy, he name would be Jasper. We like 'J' names in our house! And I can't resist those deep red colors.

Eta: I love the matte look of these, too!
Jessica, our little trio is JMS, AJS, and JTS. Joe and Jackson for the guys and my middle name is Joy. I used to joke that if we had another, I was going to name him Bo Tyler and call him Bo Ty. Instead, we got an African grey parrot and named him Bo. He will be 9 years old next month. September again!!! 

As for JinSoon,

I liked the matte version, too. I just loved the colors period. 

Jessica, our little trio is JMS, AJS, and JTS. Joe and Jackson for the guys and my middle name is Joy. I used to joke that if we had another, I was going to name him Bo Tyler and call him Bo Ty. Instead, we got an African grey parrot and named him Bo. He will be 9 years old next month. September again!!!  As for JinSoon, I liked the matte version, too. I just loved the colors period. 
Hee - we just got a kitten and once I convinced the 4yo that we couldn't magically make him be a girl, she named him Bow Tie. We've adapted it to Beau Ty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Clinique has released their top-selling lipstick color in a nail polish:

I need that, I love black honey.

Jessica, our little trio is JMS, AJS, and JTS. Joe and Jackson for the guys and my middle name is Joy. I used to joke that if we had another, I was going to name him Bo Tyler and call him Bo Ty. Instead, we got an African grey parrot and named him Bo. He will be 9 years old next month. September again!!!  As for JinSoon, I liked the matte version, too. I just loved the colors period. 
My son's middle name is Jackson! In my family, we have Jessica (me), Jamie (hubby), Joey (my brother), & Julie (his wife). It can be a bit of a tongue twister. As for Bo, one if my dearest friend's name is Beau, & we have a chocolate lab mix named Bo. Bo Ty is a cute name! Completely agree with you on Jin Soon. I went to check my blog feed after you posted those pictures, and gosh, they are gorgeous. I immediately opened up my Sephora app and added Mica, Jasper, & the matte top coat to my wish list. I have ciate's matte top coat, but it always leaves huge streaks (maybe I'm applying it too thick?).

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jessica, our little trio is JMS, AJS, and JTS. Joe and Jackson for the guys and my middle name is Joy. I used to joke that if we had another, I was going to name him Bo Tyler and call him Bo Ty. Instead, we got an African grey parrot and named him Bo. He will be 9 years old next month. September again!!! 

As for JinSoon,

I liked the matte version, too. I just loved the colors period. 
My son's middle name is Jackson! In my family, we have Jessica (me), Jamie (hubby), Joey (my brother), & Julie (his wife). It can be a bit of a tongue twister.

As for Bo, one if my dearest friend's name is Beau, & we have a chocolate lab mix named Bo. Bo Ty is a cute name!

Completely agree with you on Jin Soon. I went to check my blog feed after you posted those pictures, and gosh, they are gorgeous. I immediately opened up my Sephora app and added Mica, Jasper, & the matte top coat to my wish list. I have ciate's matte top coat, but it always leaves huge streaks (maybe I'm applying it too thick?).

If it helps, I have NYC's Matte Top Coat, and it works perfectly (and if memory serves me right, it's less than $2!)  Maybe pick it up til you can get to more of your wish list?

Originally Posted by acostakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hee - we just got a kitten and once I convinced the 4yo that we couldn't magically make him be a girl, she named him Bow Tie. We've adapted it to Beau Ty
smile.gif
laughno.gif
 I didn't now anybody had as weird a since of humor as me! Not saying you're weird or anything......LOL! I did see the WORST NAME EVER to me a couple of weeks ago ... Belle Leigh.

My son's middle name is Jackson! In my family, we have Jessica (me), Jamie (hubby), Joey (my brother), & Julie (his wife). It can be a bit of a tongue twister.

As for Bo, one if my dearest friend's name is Beau, & we have a chocolate lab mix named Bo. Bo Ty is a cute name!

Completely agree with you on Jin Soon. I went to check my blog feed after you posted those pictures, and gosh, they are gorgeous. I immediately opened up my Sephora app and added Mica, Jasper, & the matte top coat to my wish list. I have ciate's matte top coat, but it always leaves huge streaks (maybe I'm applying it too thick?).
We have more in common again...My son's whole name is Jackson Turner Smith, nickname JT. He is named for three people: my stepfather (Jackson) who could not have children and was the biggest influence in my life; my husband's grandmother's maiden name (Turner), who was the biggest influence in his life; and JT, who is my husband's best friend and mentor. But my son has chosen to go by the name Jackson now that he is an adult.

We also have my husband, Joe Max; his first son, Casey Joe, and his son, Colton Joe.

Also, my DIL has a grown son and his name is .... wait for it ..... Jay!

As for top coat, I only have the Deborah Lippmann Flat Top and I have only used it once on the silver and gold Bondi manicure and I had absolutely NO problems with it. So I really don't have enough knowledge or experience to know why a matte top coat would streak. Maybe make sure it is mixed up good? I think I saw a post somewhere about making your own with baking soda? So maybe if it's not mixed well, it would streak? That would be my first guess.

Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now the Chancer is free with $18 purchase. I got it today!
Wow, that is a great deal! I think I saw that an Ulta store had opened in the big town nearest us. Sally Beauty Supply is in every town around us though!

I'm still of the opinion that Wet n Wild Black Creme is the best black around.  Why pay $30 for a Chanel?

Have you checked out Marc Jacobs's line of nail polish at Sephora? Some really beautiful colors, but I have not seen any swatches. I am on the search for the perfect black ... I have considered spending more.

Contenders are:

1) Chanel's Black Satin

2) Deborah Lippmann's Back to Vinyl

3) Marc Jacobs's Blacquer

4) Butter London's Jack Black

I went to Sephora to check out Blacquer but it is not sold at Sephora.

Any favorites from this list? Any other suggestions for me to check out?

Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still of the opinion that Wet n Wild Black Creme is the best black around.  Why pay $30 for a Chanel?
Because I am a snob, obviously! LOL! That is why I started a wish list ... I never heard anyone with a wish list for a Wet n Wild color! 

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need that, I love black honey.
Isn't it gorgeous, Jay?!

Its definitely a must have.

rofl2.gif

Because I am a snob, obviously! LOL! That is why I started a wish list ... I never heard anyone with a wish list for a Wet n Wild color! 

Back