Polish WISH LIST - Fall Collection 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, lol.  I forgot what the title of this thread was.  Doh!

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because I am a snob, obviously! LOL! That is why I started a wish list ... I never heard anyone with a wish list for a Wet n Wild color! 

Up late checking my blog feed, & ran across this on Manicurator:
Dior glitter powders. $48 for the set of two glitters plus clear base. Idk- the gold seems really blingy, but the black looks nice! It's definitely different & interesting to look at. At $48, I don't think I'd splurge, though.

Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dior glitter powders. $48 for the set of two glitters plus clear base. Idk- the gold seems really blingy, but the black looks nice! It's definitely different & interesting to look at. At $48, I don't think I'd splurge, though.
I'm up in the middle of the night and just checked this out on my blog feed. I don't think I would buy it either. Does Martha Stewart still sell her glitters in a craft dept? THOSE would make pretty glitters! It said this set sold for $48. No way. Not for two bottles of glitter and a clear coat. Even if the glitters do have a brush in them!

I'm up in the middle of the night and just checked this out on my blog feed. I don't think I would buy it either. Does Martha Stewart still sell her glitters in a craft dept? THOSE would make pretty glitters! It said this set sold for $48. No way. Not for two bottles of glitter and a clear coat. Even if the glitters do have a brush in them!
Lol. Totally with you!

Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is beautiful.
inlove.gif
 I know that this is probably the same cheap glitter you can find on e-bay, only in fancy packaging, but I think I'd get it anyway.

Anybody see the new Butter London color, the 444? A champagne glitter ... LOVE!
I got that email today. I've just realized how little I use glitters, even though I've been drawn to Bit Faker all summer.

I'm always confused when people say they love those bottles. I think they are pretty, in relative terms, but they also seem impractical to hold and actually do your nails with. Some people already whine about bondi which isn't even half as bad

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm always confused when people say they love those bottles. I think they are pretty, in relative terms, but they also seem impractical to hold and actually do your nails with. Some people already whine about bondi which isn't even half as bad
Yes, they may be impractical (I don't own any), but think of all the different colors lined up.  Like a party of colorful dresses. LOL

Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want this Anna Sui polish just for the bottle.  It's beautiful!

images
Cute! I've never seen these before ... who sells them?

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I see your point, Kyuu...it would be hard to paint with...but with the collector in us, I can just see all those pretty little dresses lined up in a row! I don't whine about Bondi tops, but I do prefer doing my nails better with the Bondi bottles that the top comes off over the ones that won't.

Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want this Anna Sui polish just for the bottle.  It's beautiful!

images
That bottle is adorable!

From PolishAholic! Lacquer Lust is releasing a holo birthstone collection! I really wanted a Sapphire holo, but I'm not blown away by the swatches. However, Topaz (the notoriously icky orange of November) is gorgeous!
And here's a shot of all if the swatches:

From PolishAholic! Lacquer Lust is releasing a holo birthstone collection! I really wanted a Sapphire holo, but I'm not blown away by the swatches. However, Topaz (the notoriously icky orange of November) is gorgeous!
And here's a shot of all if the swatches:
Pretty! Except diamond, which is my birthstone, of course. The pearl is my favorite, plus it's my daughter's birthstone, so I could get it for giving birth in that month, right? Of course, then I have to get the garnet and amethyst as well, which would be terrible. Just terrible. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pretty! Except diamond, which is my birthstone, of course. The pearl is my favorite, plus it's my daughter's birthstone, so I could get it for giving birth in that month, right? Of course, then I have to get the garnet and amethyst as well, which would be terrible. Just terrible. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol...yes, it's just awful! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All Lacquered Up swatched JinSoon's new colors today. Too beautiful: Epidote And Jasper:
I just ordered Jin Soon Jasper! I wasn't happy with the formula of Julep Sharon, which was supposed to be my go-to Crimson for football season. I got the $10 sephora gift card for $5 from groupon last week, so I'm not really breaking the bank. I'm so excited for it to get here! I've never tried Jin Soon.

Back