PopSugar April Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super happy with the spoiler, I love Chrissy Teigen, her cooking always looks delicious, can't wait to ty the recipes. I was paging through this at the bookstore and held off on buying, glad I did now! Isn't is about time for a scarf or candle from PS? Lol, kinda kidding but either one could be floral!

I'm ok with the spoiler.  I want to start cooking more, so I'll see how the recipes look and then decide whether I want to keep it or swap.

Meanwhile I'm a bit disappointed. I'm already wondering how much I can sell it for. I don't cook nor do I have any way to start doing that myself so there's no use for me to have a cookbook.

I had a chance to flip through the cookbook yesterday. My friend had bough it and she had it. I really liked the recipes and the book overall. I'm more excited to get it now than I was before. I had seen the book before and had briefly flipped though it but this time I took the time to really look and I'm glad this book is coming otherwise I'd be tempted to buy it. The hardest part is waiting now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Possible spoiler?

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 4.45.53 PM.png

yep 2nd spoiler for the handcream just came out in an email.  The 1.7lb boxes are minis - i got that shipping email today too.  I was charged for my regular box yesterday so hopefully those ship soon.

Back