PopSugar April Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh mine still says processing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm dying to find out what the rest of the items are! I only have one month left after this in my 6 month sub. 
Me too, am going back and forth in my mind as to whether or not I will resub. 

Here are the items:

- Chrissy Tiegen cookbook

- Royal apothic field poppy conservatories handcream

- Noon design shop lemons linen tea towel

- Farmacy firming night balm (love the packaging and am curious about this one!)

- Canvas Home salt & pepper shakers

- next by nature dark chocolate espresso beans (PSMH IS BACK IN THE SNACK GAME WOOOOOO)

- $20 bloom that gift card for flowers (sending these to myself, haha)

Every month there is at least one "oh, I didn't know I wanted that" pleasant surprise.  For me that is the salt and pepper shakers.  Excited to finally have some that aren't like, mccormick packaging. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The kitchen themed items won't work for my kitchen but I think they'll make cute gifts.

I'm off to see how many of the women on MSA hate the box.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lol. i guess everyone's tastes are different but when I read through the spoilers I kept going "yay!" because this is a great box in my opinion-the farmacy (which is an exciting brand to receive again in my opinion) alone costs more than the box- i was surprised how many people hate it.

The kitchen themed items won't work for my kitchen but I think they'll make cute gifts.

I'm off to see how many of the women on MSA hate the box.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol I think most people on MSA like the box, it's me that's not a fan. I was so hoping for a blue pitcher or serveware. The tea towel is cute, but looks really thin. The salt and pepper shaker... just not my style at all. I always fail the Popsugar theme spoilers,  Floral, Natural, Fresh and Renewal.I was certain there was going to be a diffuser. I was hoping it'd be as awesome as the last one. 

Fun box.  Nice mix of items.  I love the Farmacy brand -- do u think every regular box and mini box will contain an item from the same brand?  

I am liking this box!  I can always use tea towels, s/p shakers needed, I have tried the Farmacy before, and it is nice.  Really the whole box is great!  Just wish mine would ship.  :wacko:

My Mini box arrived today, I won't get to see it until after midnight as I am going into BBW tonight (I am feeling a call in coming on)!!! :glasses:

I am a bit annoyed by that BloomThat card (which is useless, bouquets start at $30+$20 shipping) and the entire curation in a way. The only item I like is the Farmacy cream. I expected more style items from PSMH. 

Not a fan of the salt and peppers at all. I wish they would have sent something more generic instead, ah well. Although it is nice to have another set of them around for when we have guests for a holiday meal. So I'll probably keep them for that.

Back