PopSugar April Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read through the cookbook last night and I was flipping and flipping and going, where are the desserts?

Then I read she doesn't bake. Darn. 

I'm not sure I would make some of these dishes. We can't do chicken or poultry in my household. But some of the sides look really great and I could totally make them.

SHUT UP! I've been following them since 1992! Seen them 103 times, lol! Everyone is so upset about the cancellation of tomorrow's show, but I support my boys 100%, they've been on my mind all day. Going to Wrigley this year, you? Hope you had a blast, the set lists have been UNREAL!
Thanks! No, no wrigley but that would be so much fun!  They just happened to come to Hampton, VA which is a small city and arena just right over the water from me so it was super convenient. Monday was my 10th PJ show.

No Desserts!!!!

Well, who eats no desserts!  Sill, can't wait to read it if my box ever starts moving!  Who knows it will probably show up out of nowhere!

Here is the response I got today about the label being created on the 15th but it never shipped by today as PS stated they woudl all over social media.  My box and the gift sub I bought both originate out of Wappinger Falls, NY in case anyone else is in the same boat as me.

Hi,

We have also tracked these packages and see that there has been no movement since the label was created on 4/15, we will contact our warehouse for an update and will be in touch with you shortly.

Shelly123, curious to see what the outcome is. I'll follow along. My box is in the same boat. Until this morning it was listed as processing, today I checked my account and noticed it has a tracking number, but has only had the label created (also on the 15th). I also never got the delay email or an email with this tracking info (although sometimes I don't at all). 

I've never complained about Popsugars shipping since joining over a year ago, but this is ridiculous. I feel like they have been so overwhelmed with demand that instead of focusing on satisfying existing customers and growing their customer service team, they have instead opted to release more products - which only worsens the cycle! 

I only live the next state over, in Vermont, so I'm curious how long it will take to get here and if the May box will be backlogged as a result.

@ - same boat with FedEx label on the 14th.  The cynical side thinks that their website updated because their terms and conditions say that shipping is by the 20th of the month and today is the 20th but I don't think anything has gone out.

I just got a notification that the box was picked up a few hours ago.  I'd check the tracking again (I have an account with FedEx that automatically tracks stuff sent to my house).  It's not scheduled to get here until the 28th right yet.

I live 2 hours from the warehouse in MA.   When I emailed PS I said 'please tell me when it is actually getting on a FedEx truck because 'label created' does not equal that it was shipped.  I just checked and neither have yet to be picked up.  Not like I would get it quick anyways.  Mine goes in a full circle around me.  NY to NJ to CT to Eastern Mass to me in Western MA.  I've done the trip on a google map and it is the stupidest shipping route.  'Smart'post my butt!   I'll keep all us New Englander's posted as to what they say the warehouse says, but so far it's been nada

Not having the desserts section in the book was disappointing since I'm all about the desserts but the book is entertaining so I'm willing to let go on the desserts part and just have to dig into my chocolate stash while browsing the book.

ok so update ... they closed my ticket with no answer as to when boxes will leave the warehouse in NY.  So, I have posted on their FB page, opened another cust service email, and messaged them on FB.  Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is till I get an actual answer as to when boxes will ship from the warehouse?  I'm embarrassed at this point because one is a gift sub to my SIL for her birthday.  I'm also on the brink of cancelling...I love the boxes but the hassle is not worth it at this point.  This happens every two or 3 months.  Ugh very frustrated

@ - it would be nice if they responded to you.  I have no status since the label on the 14th and sent them an email yesterday... no response yet. 

@ @@MET I have the same issue and finally heard back with pretty lame response meaning it never actually gave me an exact answer. And I quote...

"I can confirm our warehouse team is working as quickly as possible to get your box in the hands of FedEx so that they may begin shipping your box. You should see some movement on it very soon."

I mean this is the obvious we can hope for PSMH. I need to learn to hust quit you. (-____-)

My box showed up on Tuesday, but I never received a tracking email (their system must have been really messed up this month!). 

I am really happy with the box. . . even though I won't use the cookbook, everything else made me happy.  I used the Farmacy sleeping mask last night and love the results. I was going to eventually buy that mask anyway, so this box is a total hit for me.

Mine finally says that it arrived at the Fedex location, but it's not predicted to arrive until next Wednesday.  <_<   I don't know why it's taking so long because it's in NY and I'm in NJ. Like usually it would get here overnight.

Back