PopSugar April Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The salt/pepper shakers aren't very exciting items; but they are useful. I'll definitely use them, but they're not making me giddy about getting the box in the way the book and night balm are.

My box showed up today out of the blue, wasn't supposed to be here for a few more days. I love every single thing in this box. I adore the Farmacy balm, it feels so good on my skin, I'm reading the book right now, hung up the towel in the kitchen, filled up the S&P shakers and ate some espresso beans. It's a good night, lol! The flowers card is lame though, like I'm gonna pay $30 + $20 shipping for 7 tulips, lol...Good one PS!

I got my box today too and can't wait to dive into the book. I will curl up on the couch tonight and go through the book from top to bottom. I'm really happy with the box. I wasn't sure if I was going to use the salt and pepper shakers but I really like them so I'll save them for the holidays when we host a family meal. I can't wait to try the Farmacy night balm and the hand cream too. The flower GC I'm not sure if I'll use. Doesn't sound like it's that good of a deal. 

My label was finally created.  I may get my box next week sometime.  I can't wait to read the book.  Excited for the whole box!

@bizgirlva:  That Sucks! How dare the postman be late!!! lol.

Oh fun, I have not been to a concert in a long time!  My husband won't go with me, my son might would go with me (but it would have to be something we both liked).  

This is my first box, I finally bit the apple and signed up after watching for ages.

I am stuck at processing and I didn't even get the email on the delay.  I must have signed up the day after to qualify for March boxes, so I'm going on 6 weeks waiting!

Saw the spoilers but man... this is the first time I hate everything in the box. And I usually love popsugar. I'm just not... a kitchen person and I have enough balms and lotions.

Thanks ya'll I went to Pearl Jam last night! Whohoo so much fun. Although they're boycotting North Carolina so my sister is missing tomorrow nights show (they canceled over the bathroom bill).

Anyway. I didn't have much time to look through my box, I should have more time to look through the cook book to night. I really want to make some cute coffee flavored cupcakes and decorate them with the chocolate covered espresso beans on top! 

Ugh I'm still waiting for a tracking email :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Even the on their site it still says my box is "processing". I'm not super excited about this box, but anxious to get it lol. It seems most of my boxes are late this month. 

I am glad i'm not the only one super unimpressed with this month's boxes.  I got the mini, hoping the launch box would be great.  I mean, the candle smells nice and the balm is nice but I was hoping for something more 'wow'.  At least they will get used though.  I am still waiting on this full size box.  Label created the 15th but no movement.  I don't need another cookbook, or dishtowel, or bland salt and pepper shakers (seriously?).  So many night balms and masks in boxes lately that I have a stack of them.  I, like everyone else, have a million lotions and cremes from sub boxes as well.  The beans will go to work.  I mean the value is there, but the impressed feeling is not.  I shouldn't complain though bc A) I am lucky enough to be able to afford and enjoy multiple sub boxes and B)the past few months have been insanely awesome for PSMH.  Hopefully this is my only 'dud' month this year!   I hope all of us who haven't' received our boxes get them soon as well!

Ugh I'm still waiting for a tracking email :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Even the on their site it still says my box is "processing". I'm not super excited about this box, but anxious to get it lol. It seems most of my boxes are late this month. 
Same.  It bugs me that no box I subscribe to sends boxes to the people who have subscribed the longest FIRST. 

Mine still says it's processing. Last month was my first month and I got it super late. I was hoping it was just a fluke, but it looks like I'm always going to get it really late. I wonder if it has anything to do with where I live. I'm in New Jersey. 

Saiza, on 19 Apr 2016 - 1:08 PM, said:Ugh I'm still waiting for a tracking email :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Even the on their site it still says my box is "processing". I'm not super excited about this box, but anxious to get it lol. It seems most of my boxes are late this month. 
Same here - FedEx shows a label was created on 4/14/16 but nothing since then.  I really want to look through the cook book

The book is great. At least I like it. It's funny in parts, not stuff I had expected from her. I haven't made anything from the book yet because I can't seem to get my stuff together but hope to make something soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ya'll I went to Pearl Jam last night! Whohoo so much fun. Although they're boycotting North Carolina so my sister is missing tomorrow nights show (they canceled over the bathroom bill).

Anyway. I didn't have much time to look through my box, I should have more time to look through the cook book to night. I really want to make some cute coffee flavored cupcakes and decorate them with the chocolate covered espresso beans on top!
SHUT UP! I've been following them since 1992! Seen them 103 times, lol! Everyone is so upset about the cancellation of tomorrow's show, but I support my boys 100%, they've been on my mind all day. Going to Wrigley this year, you? Hope you had a blast, the set lists have been UNREAL!

Back