PopSugar April Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god it's not a perfume. I usually give hand creams to my mom, but I've already given her two from my subs, so I guess I'll just try this one.

I d love a nice oil diffuser with an oil blend.  I have one in my bedroom and would love another one for the living room so relaxing and so many different scents available to diffuse.  Would  love to try one of those lavender primers that seems so popular right now.  Also a nice lip scrub or foot mask would be lovely. Any guess ladies?

I saw the book in Marshall for $16.

I would love lip scrub, I don't have any and never received one in subscription box.

I'm ok with the second spoiler - I just have so many hand creams already.  The scent of this one sounds right up my alley, though - and I think it's great for springtime.

I'm fine with the hand cream. My favorite is Bath & Body Works Paraffin cream, but others are fine too. I'm constantly washing my hands at work, so I go through cream quickly. 

Just got an email boxes may arrive later than usual but all should ship by the 20th. Annoying but at least they were upfront about it .

Just got this email.

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

They must be having some kind of problem.

I wonder if the bloggers have their PS boxes yet.  Maybe if they do, one will slip up and post early!!!! LOL!  I thought that both the boxes were supposed to go out together, since both are supposed to complement each other in themes.  Did I read that right when the boxes first went on sale or was it a blurred moment?  Hopefully it will be good, since we are having to wait.

I received that email yesterday too, but then I just got my shipping notification this morning and I checked the tracking.  FedEx already has the box in Sacremento, CA. 4.9lbs.  I'm only in Phoenix so hopefully it won't take too long to get to me!

Back