PopSugar Holiday for Her/Him 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought both! I always get my husband the men's box because it's a fun surprise once a year. He thought Birchbox was too much at once a month, but this one once a year is just about right.

Just ordered mine! Says they will ship be December 2nd!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had ordered one for me, then suddenly went back to get one for my sister! This will be my first PSMH LE and I hope I love it. Looking at previous boxes I think I will.

Ordered mine too - I really loved last year's box!   Last year I also ordered a 2nd one because they had so many left over and were giving away the December box - that was a great deal :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered mine--- but I initially tried using a different CC than what was on file (debit card) and it wouldn't go through. I kept trying and then saw in my bank acct that the charge was pending AND got a notice from my bank for fraud alert because the charge attempted so many times (me clicking the purchase button several times trying to get it to work). I was so frustrated -no confirmation or confirmation email or even acknowledgement of the charge in my acct- and emailed their CS but of course that can take several days, so I tried it again with my CC on file (not really what I wanted to use) and the order went through right away. So, at least I am getting a box (lol), but I am really annoyed I have been double charged. I am hoping since it is just pending on my account, it will be released when they reconcile the orders, but for now my bank is withholding the money which is keeping me from $108 I could use for other things... anyway long and rambly rant but just frustrated and hoping their CS is good and fixes this ASAP. I feel like I am being punished for speaking highly of my Birchbox CS experiences earlier today <_<

I ordered one because of fear of missing out. After buying every LE for a few years (except the NM and Target boxes) I decided not to buy any this year and so far I've been glad I didn't purchase them. But this is the Holiday box, I mean come on, it's gotta be good. Right?

yeah, and again, I am sure there are people who would sell their whole box outright too after they ship.  But it does add on the shipping costs.  But if it is amazing enough, might be worth it for some. 

Fuuuuuu...of course I have not received an email about this box and I haven't seen anything pop up on Facebook, so I'm really happy I checked here! Ugh, I won't be able to buy until I get home from work and I'm going to be so bummed if I miss out!

Fuuuuuu...of course I have not received an email about this box and I haven't seen anything pop up on Facebook, so I'm really happy I checked here! Ugh, I won't be able to buy until I get home from work and I'm going to be so bummed if I miss out!
I bought on my mobile last night in a taxi. it's really easy.

I really didn't like the box last year so I'm hesitant about buying this years, but like everyone else has been saying I have major FOMO haha

The FOMO got me I just ordered! Last year I didn't have the spare cash but i LOVED the box so I was upset to miss it so this year it willlll be mine - hope it's worth it!

The FOMO got me I just ordered! Last year I didn't have the spare cash but i LOVED the box so I was upset to miss it so this year it willlll be mine - hope it's worth it!
What does FOMO mean? Is it Fear Of Missing Out? I'm hoping it's not an acronym for a code I didn't use... I'm a cheapskate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back