PopSugar Holiday for Her/Him 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a REALLY BAD day at work yesterday, like crying at my desk bad. I'm cringing just thinking about it. 

Last night as a salve to my ragged nerves I ordered this box...I'm hoping it's a good one.  If it isn't, I am going to chalk it up to yesterday being a really bad day all around haha 

I had a REALLY BAD day at work yesterday, like crying at my desk bad. I'm cringing just thinking about it. 

Last night as a salve to my ragged nerves I ordered this box...I'm hoping it's a good one.  If it isn't, I am going to chalk it up to yesterday being a really bad day all around haha 
*hugs* This was my situation exactly! Except mine was last Thursday, I just spent the last week trying to recover from it. I hope things get better for you!  :luv:

I have a theory that Popsugar is having to step up their game with these $100 boxes because of competition from Rachel Zoe.   Since she started her subscription, I've noticed that Popsugar is putting out high value/nicely curated boxes.  Here's hoping the boxes are packed full of luxe goodies!!  

On another note. . .$100 just doesn't seem to go far these days. . . it feels good to get over triple the value with these subscription boxes. 

*hugs* This was my situation exactly! Except mine was last Thursday, I just spent the last week trying to recover from it. I hope things get better for you!  :luv:
Aww thanks  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my "problems" are small potatoes compared to what could be but I had hit my breaking point.  

Fingers crossed that this is an awesome box.  We deserve it  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I caved and bought it.  The $100 LE boxes have been hit or miss for me but it's been more of a hit than a miss so the $100 chance is worth it for me.  I'd love to see what's in the Men's box before I grab that one up too.... my BF is not into ties or other fancy/dressy things and I'm worried the box may be filled with that sort of stuff so I'm waiting for spoilers or reveals before I even think about it.

With a confirmed retail value of $396, I'm hoping for one super luxe item! Cashmere socks? A nice scarf? And maybe some goodies like gourmet hot chocolate, or decadent candies! A candle would be nice, or maybe a pretty jewelry dish or ring holder?

I got today's email, wondering if that bracelet is a hint? I don't know how to post a pic from my phone so maybe someone else caught that?

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah I'm holding off because I was hoping they'd run a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal but now I fee like I should get this box before it sells out. 

But I'm a little meh on that bracelet.  IF that's a hint.

I thought the same thing when I saw the email w/ the bracelet.  I kind of like it, hope it is in the box.  A bracelet/cuff/bangle is something everyone can wear vs. earrings.

Good eye on the bracelet...I didn't even think about that. I'd be happy getting that...I only have a few bracelets and that looks pretty nice and simple.

I like the bracelet so I would be fine with getting it. If it is a hint. Looks very Lulu Frost to me. And we know PS likes repeating brands...
I *love* Lulu Frost jewelry and always forget about that pretty PS bracelet we received a year or two ago.  I poked around their website and also the Baublebar site (since they've also worked with that brand a lot) but didn't see anything close to the bracelet in the picture. 

If that is a spoiler, I'm really 'mehhhhh' on it because of the stones.  It's going to be a bummer if it's a 'designer' piece that makes up a big portion of the box's value.   Good eye to the person who spotted the bracelet in the picture - I do think it could be a hint!  

So ladies any guesses on what in the world this is about

Some more info found on the pop sugar blog:
We're teaming up with NBC's TODAY to create a special box to help you survive the holidays. This holiday survival kit is the ultimate collection of everything you need to help make the season stress-free, relaxing, and fun, so you can enjoy more time with the people you love. 
Hand-selected by TODAY hosts Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb and POPSUGAR Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar, this limited-edition collection is full of rejuvenating products and gifts, and it's conveniently shipped straight to your home.

Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb will be revealing more about the box live on TODAY Nov. 27 — you won't want to miss this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back